Search results

  1. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    As a cartooinist myself, there is onee thing I like about the new Turtles better... mainly because it's what the creator wanted and the old show was basically marketed towards kids. Not saying one's better than the other, just more like the real thing. The things I DO NOT miss about the...
  2. D

    Shalom Sesame Videos

    Would they have had the "Manah Manah Put tee puh teepee" parts redubbed with the Hebrew Dub team just singing the lines with an accent? Or would they just dub the lines at the beginning? I've seen several skits where English is not spoken unchanged with the original voice cast on Plaza...
  3. D

    It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

    Since anything is possible, I choose the worst case scenario... mainly because if something happens, I'll be ready... I'm always prepared. I wasn't a boy scout for 2 solid months in 1992 for nothing! :zany: it just seemed like 2 or 3 pack ins (depnding on how many Javas will come with...
  4. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Yeah... definately talking of the Simpsons line... they really jumped the shark with a raw steak in their pants with Database, changing the scale for no apparent reason without warning, and making such an all and out bad figure. I love the Simpsons line, myself. However, I think the latest...
  5. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    Michaelangelo is the new Jokester of the Group. I do like the new (or 1984 comic/ 1990's movies) Hot Head Raph, but I still have a soft spot for sarcastic Raph. Actually, I met Rob Paulsen (who voiced Raph in the old series) at a Warner Bros. Store promotional Autograph signing (he was with...
  6. D

    Shalom Sesame Videos

    Jerusalem also includes the number 6 version of Jazzy Spies. And btw... how the heck DID they dubb Manah Manah? It's not even in English or any real language to begin with!
  7. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Probably fricaseed Motherboard....
  8. D

    It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

    I'd have to disagree about the movie... you see, I don't think it will be ready by next year even if it does exist, and even still a new movie figure would have the same chance of being bumped as a series 4 (or 5) character with a Moulin Scrooge Piggy, A Grinch Fozzie, or a Cage Dance Scooter...
  9. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    I love these scaley green dudes, and with the New show and the possible rerelease of the movie (possibly only in the UK), I've decided to move the discussion of the shows (past and Present) here so as not to junk up the other thread in the Fantasy section. So to start things off, I'll give me...
  10. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Is it just me, or do these *&^% error messages make less and less sense every time?
  11. D

    It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

    But people remember Clueless more from MTI... besides, Ghost of Xmas Present shouldn't be the only exclusively theatrical chatacter in the line... maybe have an MTI PVC set at least! But other than the dissappointing MTI figure (It would have to wow me) I feel that the others are just...
  12. D

    It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

    I love him and all, but they're releasing them all together... I think that this should wait for the Next MTI designation, and the Rizzo should come with Clueless Morgan... I mean... he'd be a great character, a great sculpt... But MTI Gonzo isn't what I'm jumping to buy... even with Rizzo...
  13. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I agree... I'd love Palisades Quality... but come on.. Palisades isn't the only toy company out there... I feel that even if they look exactly like the protos they will still be a billion times better than those Simpsonss and Hulk Movie action figures... But I still think these are going to go...
  14. D

    It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

    Okay boys and girls... say it with me... "ANOTHER GONZO?!?!?!?!" I mean, with the Mega Gonzo, the Purple Tux Gonzo, and the Black Tux Gonzo... I'm all gonzoed out... :sympathy: The rest of the Line up kicks serious but, but even with Rizzo... MTI Gonzo is definately the fist one...
  15. D

    New movies coming out...

    They have most of the Dr. Seuss specials on DVD now... as I've said several pages earlier. They are The Cat in the Hat (alone... one cartoon on a DVD) Green Eggs and Ham (With halooween is Grinch Night) The Lorax (With Pontoful Pock) The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat (with The...
  16. D

    New movies coming out...

    In the cartoon he was sort of like Michael Caine from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels meets "Find the Fish" from Monty Python's Meaning of Life...
  17. D

    New movies coming out...

    Kid's movie or not... I mean, this really doesn't look to good.... I hope they don't ruin Green Eggs and Ham and put Eddie Murphy in the Sam I Am role.... (I actually made that into a short comic)
  18. D

    Muppet sound alikes

    Daffy and Sylvester differentiate only because A) Daffy's Dialogue is usually Sped up and B) he talks with a lower voice when he's Sylvester... But they do sound the say, and they actually Both said Thhhhufferin' Thhhuckotash... well... I'm sure Daffy said it once...
  19. D

    ROWLF: The Issue

    Yeah... besides, the way Sweetums is being made, he definately would not come with a playset!
  20. D

    New movies coming out...

    I perfer the Cartoon cat in the hat, made by the Seuss himself! Plus I absoluttely Love The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat. If Universal DARE ruin this with a Mike Myers/ Jim Carrey version... I'll barf!!!! He isn't as sophisticated as in the cartoon.. he was little like a...
Top