Search results

  1. ssetta

    Noggin is going to give Sesame Street even less airtime

    Exactly! They don't like Sesame Street! They think it's too old-fashioned, and they need to make room for more modern things, like this "Connie the Cow." And they're REALLY taking it off now, because they're not even owned by SW anymore. That's why I think they should just create a channel of...
  2. ssetta

    Script for Britney and Jamie Spears

    Britney Spears is one of my favorite stars, because I think she is very pretty. She also has a sister Jamie, who is of age 12. I have always wanted to see Britney on Sesame Street, and I can think of a sketch for the 2 of them that would be perfect. And here's how it goes: (we see Jamie...
  3. ssetta

    How big was Kermit's role on Sesame Street?

    You're right, I think it only ever aired that one time, in show #3784. Is that about when you saw it? This aired in 1998.
  4. ssetta

    Sesame Street Unpaved Episodes

    There was nothing in between the the "Banana In Ear" sketches on Noggin. There probably was back when it aired on PBS, but Noggin used to actually put the break in between those 2 sketches.
  5. ssetta

    Sing Along Earth Songs VHS

    I believe it was on a video called "Sing, Hoot, and Howl." There was also a cassette tape by Golden Books called "We Are All Earthlings."
  6. ssetta

    Songs you still sing out loud?

    And don't forget "Surprise!"
  7. ssetta

    What year did Prairie Dawn first appear?

    I think she appeared in Season 3 (1971) because she is featured on the Muppet Alphabet Album.
  8. ssetta

    Question about Cinderella

    I remember it! It was on 123 Sesame Street.
  9. ssetta

    How big was Kermit's role on Sesame Street?

    I seem to remember this Kermit/Grover sketch from 1998, I think this was the only time it ever aired, and I could swear it was with Steve Whitmire. Kermit was in his house explaining about dark and light, and he has a lamp. So he turns the lamp off to explain dark. And at that moment, Grover...
  10. ssetta

    Question about Cinderella

    They were not the same muppet in these 2 Kermit News sketches. Cinderella has been done on Sesame Street several times.
  11. ssetta

    Synopsis for "Big Bird's Storytime" video please

    What happens is, Kermit the News Reporter comes in and admits that he has had a long day, so they let him take a nap, too.
  12. ssetta

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

    How do you remember the Season 24 episode so well, even the letters and number?
  13. ssetta

    15th and 20th Anniversary Products?

    There was a 20th Anniversary special called "Put Down The Duckie". It was kind of like Elmopalooza and Sesame Street's 25th Birthday, where it had a bunch of celebrities.
  14. ssetta

    Favorite Kermit Moments

    It might be, but it depends on whether or not Tennessee is a big Spanish-speaking region. I don't picture it that way.
  15. ssetta

    Synopsis for "Big Bird's Storytime" video please

    It's not the same as "Bedtime Stories and Songs", is it?
  16. ssetta

    Favorite Kermit Moments

    Plaza Sésamo is currently seen on a network called TeleFutura. It's only available in a limited number of cities, but here in Boston, you don't even need cable. His voice actually doesn't sound bad.
  17. ssetta

    Northern Calloway

    "Wet Paint" was not Northern Calloway, that was Christopher Cerf. And that singer's name was How Now Brown. The group was called How Now Brown and The Moo Wave.
  18. ssetta

    Top 3

    How about: Bringing back Chris and the Alphabeats Bringing back Little Jerry and the Monotones Bringing back all the rock parodies Bringing back Sherlock Hemlock Bringing back Sam the Robot Bringing back the original Baby Bear with Goldilocks Bringing back Don Music Bringing back...
  19. ssetta

    What happened to NOGGIN?

    I agree!! I wish we could do something about it!! :( I'm gonna have to cry for the rest of my life! (snifffffffffffff) I never would have made that decision if I were the program director of Noggin!! I'm gonna have to die with it!!!! :cry:
  20. ssetta

    Favorite Kermit Moments

    Speaking of which, I just saw Frogs In The Glen on Plaza Sésamo today. Now does anyone have a recollection of what "Tadpole" and "This Frog" look like?
Top