Search results

  1. ssetta

    Factory Countdown

    You know, I think I actually knew that. But what in the world would it be doing on that video?
  2. ssetta

    When's the next Sesame movie?

    No, that song was never on Unpaved or Noggin at all. That's why I forgot that it had existed! But Mikealan says it's on a tape he's sending me.
  3. ssetta

    What WAS this anyway?

    A decoration, I guess.
  4. ssetta

    Songs of Grover

    What do you think kids will think when they hear that phrase? They don't even know what a record is. Grover talked about a record going around once, and tells the kids (us) to look at the record when he sings the word "around". How can they do that if it isn't a record? I know that a CD goes...
  5. ssetta

    Anyone interested in trading for Unpaved episodes?

    I have GOT to get those eps! You wanted #514 and #2574, right? I do have your address.
  6. ssetta

    Beaver does exercises skit

    I sure do. It was on Unpaved #2269.
  7. ssetta

    Factory Countdown

    I do!!! I've been looking for that one!!! Which one is it on???
  8. ssetta

    What Ever Happened to The Twiddlebugs?

    I know exactly why they disappeared from the show. They really don't like that kind of thing anymore, they like more modern things. But you know, when I first saw Elmo's World, it reminded me of the Twiddlebugs' milk carton.
  9. ssetta

    The limerick skits

    They still use that one sometimes with rock guitar music. It's very different than it used to be. Same with Z-Zebu, S-Snail, and most of these "Consonant Sound" animations.
  10. ssetta

    Hero Guy!

    You're thinking of David Rudman. And I agree, I liked those old characters, too. And, yes, Monster Clubhouse BOMBED. It did not test well because it was too fast, and too frenetic. I bet people couldn't remember the names of the monsters.
  11. ssetta

    When's the next Sesame movie?

    I actually do have a bit of inside information, but I don't know if it's OK to give it out, but here it is: The first show of the season is going to be "Sesame Street Meets Elmo's World." I guess that the subject of Elmo's World will be "Sesame Street." And kids would ask Mr. Noodle "How do...
  12. ssetta

    Sesame Street CD Boxed Set Track List

    I also think they should have included some of the film songs from the 80s. You know, those Goldstein films? They've never been released.
  13. ssetta

    Noggin is going to give Sesame Street even less airtime

    The 2000 (Season 31) shows will remain on at 9 AM. Now the 1999 (Season 30) shows MIGHT still be on at 5 AM, or, they will be replaced with another airing of Season 31. But I don't know, or really care. But don't forget, they're phasing Season 30 out now that they have Season 31.
  14. ssetta

    Anyone interested in trading for Unpaved episodes?

    Do you have any Unpaved episodes from the 80s?
  15. ssetta

    Script for Britney and Jamie Spears

    But do you think this would be the right song for the Spears girls?
  16. ssetta

    Script for Britney and Jamie Spears

    It's only one record, it's on Side 2, and it's Track #5. It appears on the album in between "1-2-3-4-5!" and "Four Big Lions."
  17. ssetta

    Should Kermit be a main street character on Sesame Street again?

    Well, I don't think the Jim Henson Company would let them use him anymore. If so, they would have to pay extra, because he's not considered a Sesame character anymore, he's mainly a Muppet character.
  18. ssetta

    Elmo takes over Sesame Street

    Actually, I agree with Mikealan about him taking over. He sure has taken over the whole street, and will continue to do so until he ends up with his own show.
  19. ssetta

    Script for Britney and Jamie Spears

    About the Muppets visit Sesame Street thread, I actually do like it, and I think they could do it, since some SS characters were on the muppets at one point in time. But anyway, about the script I just wrote...If you look at the celebrity appearances back in the 70s and even 80s, they didn't...
  20. ssetta

    Noggin is going to give Sesame Street even less airtime

    Exactly, but Merri Park, the Director of Programming for Noggin, told me that people do like the new SS, because it has Elmo's World. But they will probably make Elmo's World it's own show, and cancel the rest of SS. I mean, EW is 15 minutes long, right? So, they can have 2 EW's back-to-back...
Top