Search results

  1. D

    Why aren't older Sesame Street shows rerun?

    I feel the same way... but SW wants to listen to the kids, not the die hard fans... I hope that somehow the adult sized T-shirts (I wear my Ernie and Bert Shirt with pride!) and the eventual action figure line will make them see that more adults like it than kids. I mean, I grew up in the 80's...
  2. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Okay... I think they are working on it... I mean, I cannot post, and there's like 3 threads in the Muppet section and they're all from Febuary.....
  3. D

    Commercials you love or hate

    Here's what I think of the commercial Mom: When I say no weed I mean NO WEED!!! Kid: What?!?! I've never had any Mom: That's it, Mister, you're grounded!!! Kid: But I never... Mom: And I mean No Weed!!! Of course it's better than that commercial from the 80's with the Ninja...
  4. D

    I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown

    Yeah... I think CBX comes with a bonus feature of the forgotten 90's special, "It's Christmas time again, Charlie Brown!"
  5. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Still down.... :o Down down doobie doo down down comma comma doobie doo down down.... :o :sleep:
  6. D

    Palisades' Mike Horn on the Today Show

    Seccond year in a row... I FREAKING MISSED IT!!!! :mad: :grouchy: I so wanted to see Mr. Horn on the telly (and I don't mean monster)
  7. D

    Commercials you love or hate

    There's some commercial for this Bionical game... It has some lame father wearing a really stupid looking mask... the kid asks him what he is The father says "I'm (such and such) the Bionic Man!" The kid "It's Bionical!" Then the father starts doing these stupid shooting lazer gun...
  8. D

    Why aren't older Sesame Street shows rerun?

    ssetta said it before... The reason why they don't do it is because of season 33... You see, no matter how much bitter disdain the classic SS fan base gives it, the younger kids like the changes. And to swich back to any episode without the new rigid structure would be too confusing for...
  9. D

    Don't buy from Target see inside...

    I was there just yesterday (one of the smaller ones) and they had Muppet Mouse pads! :)
  10. D

    The TMNT Official Movie Website

    http://www.ninjaturtles2004.com/ From our friends in England who are lucky enough to have this rereleased in theaters. The first and best of the TMNT movies that is rereleased today!
  11. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Yeah... but we've got this nice "imaginary camp site" type set up here....
  12. D

    Don't buy from Target see inside...

    You clearly did NOT see the new Sesame Street tins they have there..... :p After all, Target ALSO carries the Muppet action figure line (a couple small toy things indeed...) as well as the exclusive Koosbane Kermit.
  13. D

    Garfield Movie Update

    Other than the CGI Garfield (which would make a good short film by itself) this movie will undoubtably suck. I mean, you can't kick a real puppy off a table... why in God's name didn't they bother to make a CGI Odie? This movie may have potential, but I really think that it's squandered. They...
  14. D

    Sesame Street and the NBA--It's FANtastic!

    Well... I just found one reason to love the NBA....
  15. D

    Movie Idea: Where's Kermit?

    It's a friendship thing... Scooter may drive Kermit crazy, but all the wierdos and goofs in the Muppet theater are Kermit's friends...
  16. D

    Garfield Movie Update

    I don't understand Odie not beinfg a CGI... I mean, you whent that route with Garfield... might as well make Odie too... it looks far too disconnected. In all honesty... Jim Davis really should see this movie sort of the way Scrooge saw how his death would be... it's his oppertunity to go back...
  17. D

    The Plasticy Smell...

    You think that's bad! Try collecting MUSCLES... I got my entire collection from a few people that had them for years, and they STILL smell like rotten plastic!!! :o
  18. D

    Commercials you love or hate

    If I can remember, I think lady blacksmith Mambazo (sp?) performed those. They have done a lot for Sesame Street. Anyway,... >>I love watching the commercial for that Simpsons game, if only to see Homer sing "I am evil Homer!" Lol<< Know what was funny? I first saw that during a rerun...
  19. D

    Johnny Fiama

    he is a lounge singer in the vein of a hack Frank Sinatra imitator. His idol is Tony Bennett, and when he actually got to meet him (in MT) he was totally star struck. Sal is his overenthusiastic bodyguard. Much like Scooter is an overenthusiastic gopher for Kermit... only Sal tends to get...
  20. D

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    By Georgie, you're right! The site is there... just nothing's in it... we have giant holes with small red x's where the what's new and products headlines should be.... :confused:
Top