Search results

  1. D

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas reairs on NBC December 6th

    I already taped mine off TV last year, but if you have a DVD player (which I don't) I'd strongly suggest going out and getting it. I hear it's pretty good...
  2. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    Apparently, there was to be yet ANOTHER series, this time CGI... Including the one that actually airs, the proposed WB show, and the CGi series, they REALLY were itchin' to get Casey Jones and the Triceritons involved in the series (and who could blaime them...
  3. D

    Just saw the Ghost of Faffner Hall

    I have never seen this... did it ever air in the US, or just the UK?
  4. D

    Commercials you love or hate

    The capital one comercials are just completely reduculous... "Cinderella stole my credit card!!!" No more Jaedgarmeisters before ad meetings please!!!
  5. D

    Muppets in new "Tracy Morgan Show"

    It seems that NBC is burning through all the episdoes they've ordered.... they had 2 Tues. and one tonight... know what that is? Karma! :D
  6. D

    Did Miss Piggy ever appear on Sesame Street?

    Nope... other than Rowlf the Dog (In really early episodes, including the piolot) and Mana Manah (usually in different costumes and name changes) Kermit was the only one to star on Both Seesame Street and the Muppet show regularly...
  7. D

    Noggin's "Warm and Fuzzy" holiday party

    Not saying we do, but it would be nice to acknowledge it. I mean, various Christmas Specials are on every single year, but we don't need to watch them because they are on DVD, but we do anyway...
  8. D

    Culinary Culture Barriers

    Back to the sub thing, I was passing a Pizza restauraunt and a huge sign out side said "Ace Pizza (Grinders)"
  9. D

    Sesame Street returning to UK television

    What would a half hour show be? Our American show minus Elmo's World and Journey to Ernie? Or would it be like the "open Sesame" series you talked about?
  10. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    Fast fact! Did you know that Fox Box wasn't the first network that was to get a new TMNT series? Originally the WB was going to have one instead... unfortunately they nearsightedly passed on it... http://www.ninjaturtles.com/warner/warner.html
  11. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    The Triceritons originally appered in the comics starting with Issue #6. They were also in Issue #7 Out of the old series? Well... I always liked My Frankenmichaelangelo... I don't care how corny it is... plus I loved my Rocksteady... and I'm kicking myself for not buying Verne the Newsguy....
  12. D

    Noggin's "Warm and Fuzzy" holiday party

    PFFt seems pretty stupid. I mean... what do they show anyway, "A Maisy Christmas?" I bet that's drawn even worse than usual...
Top