Search results

  1. D

    Storyline of Super Bowl Pizza Hut Commercial

    I wonder if this will be one of the ads they run after the Superbowl during regular breaks. I detest sports...
  2. D

    Best of Cookie Monster on DVD!!! + Big Bird in China & Japan Specials

    I wish they'd release the network (non-PBS) Sesame Street Specials on DVD... like the one with Bill Cosby... I never saw the whole thing...
  3. D

    New movies coming out...

    But I still think Nemo should win... :excited:
  4. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    How did you find out?
  5. D

    Help, did they ever make a Rosita Plush?

    Other than the two beanies, there was a doll released by Applause, but I am not sure if it was in the American SS line. It could have only been in the Plaza Sesamo line, but I'm not sure,
  6. D

    New movies coming out...

    I just want to know if there are any animated films up for the award. I hope it goes to Finding Nemo...
  7. D

    Sesame Street Bloopers/Technical Difficulties

    I guess what's really great is when something happens, and there's a technical difficulty, the Muppeteers will improvise something. Take for instance X-mas on SS... At one point Ernie's trying to open Bert's present. Jim (and whoever was working the other hand) had a tough time trying to...
  8. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Hopefully they will fall into the 8.99-10 price range. I'll get them all if they are, but if they indeed are 15 a pop, I'm only getting Cookie, Grover, and maybe Oscar. I can say that these should be protos, or second string retools. If they look exactly the same, I won't be thrilled, but I...
  9. D

    Was Dave Goelz in these SST sketches?

    Dave Golez also performed "Mr. Between" from a song on Sesame. It can be found on "Sing yourself sillier at the movies"
  10. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    15 bucks is a bit Much! I was looking to spending up to 10 or so at the most expensive stores. I mean, because of that, I will definately only buy Super Grover and Cookie. I just hope they can at least scale the price down to a resonable 10 bucks and under (all action figures are required buy...
  11. D

    Bear in 2004

    Your talking about a company that completely sold out to the Tween market, and as such reruns Boy Meets Wortld and The Smart Guy 5 hours a day! :cry:
  12. D

    Best of Cookie Monster on DVD!!! + Big Bird in China & Japan Specials

    The actual specials are worth it... the rerelease of old Videos just seems like pushing the price reasonability envelope. They couldn't even use the broadcast version of the 25th anniversary sepcial (Using the celebrity clips) which was the reason I skipped it. In fact I only have the video of...
  13. D

    Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    I agree... it costs more for people who want to grab them before they are actually released. I am a little dissappointed that these look the same, but I will buy them regaurdless... just after I get the Muppet figures, of course.
  14. D

    Teacher's Pet: The official discussion thread

    Finally someone started a thread on this subject! I have seen the movie, and all I can say it was an all out rib bone tickling that had me laughing from the Walt Disney Logo (redesigned by Basemen) till I got cold an agrivated waiting for the bus.... then of course later when I was at home...
  15. D

    Best of Cookie Monster on DVD!!! + Big Bird in China & Japan Specials

    I['d buy it for the Fine Young Camels parody, since I absolutely adore the classic Sesame Street "Weird Al-esque" song parodies. But that's the beef I have with SS DVD's... they are 12 bucks for like a half hour of footage. That's why I don't have any yet. The least they could do is add bonus...
  16. D

    New Sesame Mini-Series in the Works (maybe)

    It seems that the people behind the lack of interrest and funds are the same people who are behind "The Simple Life" and "My fat annoying pointless scam artist Fiance." I mean, why support world tolerance when you can see spoiled little rich brats pretend to act like morons on a farm...
  17. D

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

    Well... a lot of characters from the new show are from the comics (Utroms, Triceritons, the Fugitoid...etc.) but I would love to see them make figures for The Justice Force (Which will also be an episode)
  18. D

    Boohbah?

    Exactly... I mean... where's thnat logic? Don't Kids already KNOW that they're supposed to go out and play? I blaime lazy parents who plop their kids in front of the TV for all this kind of bull-oney! If this becomes a hit, I'll freak out... and judging the fact that it is stupid and just...
  19. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    The Simpsons episodes (Fish Called Selma, Missionary Impossible, Trash of the Titans) were mentioned several times already... However, there is one that was overlooked. In "Grift of the Maji" a sales person said, "Don't you know how hard it is to come up with the next Furby or Tickle Me...
  20. D

    Boohbah?

    Took the words entirely out of my mouth, Cap'n Beeb! I mean, if you want to get kids active, as I've said... shut the darn TV off and put on some music! Make your kid run around in the yard, play... fly a kite. A bunch of epeleptic mutant Grimaces aren't going to solve any problems. I...
Top