Search results

  1. ssetta

    Noggin's "Warm and Fuzzy" holiday party

    I don't think so. They did this last year, and they showed Christmas episodes of every episode, except Sesame Street. But I don't think they would air those specials, they really don't like Sesame Street anymore. Also, those weren't specials they aired, those were actual episodes. I have...
  2. ssetta

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Hey, how about Hilary Duff? She could do a remake of the song "Above It All", and dress like an angel, or a fairy, or anything with wings. She did make an appearance in a film last season. It was a film about an H picnic. It was Henry and Hilary having a picnic. But do you think Hilary meant Duff?
  3. ssetta

    When does Sesame Street come on on your station?

    Well, we get 4 different PBS stations here in my town, so here's the list: WGBH 2 M-F 6am, 10am Sa 6am WENH 11 M-F 9am WSBE 36 M-F 7:30am WGBX 44 M-F 9am
  4. ssetta

    What happened to Guy Smiley?

    They just don't want parodies anymore. They want the show to be very simple, for younger kids. It's not a crossover show, like it used to be anymore.
  5. ssetta

    Sesame Street in the Cafeteria

    That's so cool! Why would they have a TV in the cafeteria, and who put Sesame Street on?
  6. ssetta

    What happened to Guy Smiley?

    Well, a Sonny Friendly look-alike muppet appeared in Season 31, but I believe the last time the real one was used was Season 29.
  7. ssetta

    Sesame Special with James Earl Jones

    It is located at Sesame Workshop.
  8. ssetta

    Sesame Special with James Earl Jones

    Well, the woman that I talk to in the Sesame Street music department, Vicki Levy, is always very nice, but she can't do anything about it. I have spoken with Meeri Park, the programming director for Noggin, and she is not very nice. I told her all about how sad I was because of them cancelling...
  9. ssetta

    Sesame Special with James Earl Jones

    Yes, their number is (212) 595-3456. I speak with them regularly, and that's how I know that they do not send out tapes of old shows. And, sadly, they don't really want us to see the classic episodes. They don't like the show the way it used to be, they like it the way it is now. They don't want...
  10. ssetta

    What puns did Harvey Kneeslapper make?

    Yes, both of those had ending music.
  11. ssetta

    Songs by Clementime

    The song "My Triangle Home" by Clementine is available on the CD Rom called Sesame Street: Numbers.
  12. ssetta

    Sad by Little Jerry

    You didn't think I was serious, did you? !:eek:
  13. ssetta

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Unfortunately, none of that stuff will happen. They don't want it to be a complicated show like it used to be, they want it very simple, for little kids.
  14. ssetta

    Sesame Street at the Macy's Parade

    I could swear that was The Amazing Mumford next to Herry.
  15. ssetta

    Sesame Street at the Macy's Parade

    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on Muppet Central! In speaking of which, on the Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade, they had a float with the ENTIRE Cast of Sesame Street! All the humans, and all the muppets. The song they sang, I think it was called something like "Sing, World", but I don't...
  16. ssetta

    When does Play With Me Sesame season 3 start?

    That's if there will even BE a Season 3 of Play With Me Sesame. I mean, last year it was on 4 times a day, and now it's only on once. I bet that before too long, they won't have Sesame Street at all on Noggin anymore, since they're no longer owned by Sesame Workshop.
  17. ssetta

    Shalom Sesame Videos

    Really? I thought that video was retired. Also, I believe the dialogue at the beginning was cut off.
  18. ssetta

    Sad by Little Jerry

    I have the video for "Mad" on show 3073.
  19. ssetta

    What's the name of that song?

    I know the name! It's simply titled "What's the Name of That Song?"
Top