Search results

  1. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    You know thinking about this now, it'd be nice if there was 'senior member' or 'veteran' after 1000 posts - i am giving up work for all this after all ! Of course 'Penguin Master' would also be highly acceptable !
  2. Luke

    What's Your Ninja Name?

    Well ......... this bombshell is really gonna depress the pirates ! Arrrrrrggggghh
  3. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    That must be a back-issue that I missed !!!! Bring it on dude .... well, unless you have Britney or Penguin pictures in which case you win !
  4. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yes it does, but you'll have to share with Penguins and misguided women blinded by the throes of passion ! Luke (well, ok .... blind)
  5. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I dunno - if you get on friendly terms with the rats then maybe ! :D
  6. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ok competition to see who can get the new line Palisades is planning .... the winner gets a week in my shed - ALL EXPENSES SPARED !!!!!!
  7. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Ack smalltalk young Padowan - i am already number 4 !!!! You need to beat Mr Summers and Mr Tooth before you reach the ultimate fight !!!!!!
  8. Luke

    Swamp years toys?

    Yeah i guess so , didn't mean to jump ahead or anything. Would have been cool to have seen a press release or something, though encouragingly enough, KSY was on that licensing sheet distributed at the toy fairs so odds are someone might have picked it up !
  9. Luke

    What's Your Ninja Name?

    Emmykins Spoovykins - did you write that site ? I am nothing godlike but a stinky poop !!!
  10. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Oh thats how you do it eh ? It's like we're in the Olympics and you're on steriods. Thats it - i demand Urine testing for the top 3 !!!!!
  11. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    Oh yeah this would be cool - and a guaranteed way for you guys to make sure i am actually there this time ! LOL I've already mentioned many a time i have an ambient cosy shed with plenty of leg room (perfect for those newlyweds) available for rent to anybody travelling to London. We can...
  12. Luke

    What's Your Ninja Name?

    There are some really dirty ones on that site - i even offended myself for a minute with some of them. So what happens if you type in one of their ninja names - do you get Emmy back if you type in 'Bespectacled God' ?
  13. Luke

    Swamp years toys?

    I think henson will be happy if people just buy the movie ! LOL ! Is there actually ANY merchandising for KSY - i certainly haven't seen any promotional stuff being mentioned, not even a poster - you'd have thought they'd had a fast food promotion or something for a direct to video release...
  14. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Cue mass hysteria on the forum ! I wonder if this is the larger size Muppet figures or is it something totally new ?
  15. Luke

    New MuppetDanny's site is online

    Unfortunately it's on a host with a tiny daily bandwidth limit - if you try early everyday chances are you'll get in !
  16. Luke

    Websites

    Steady now ..... at Toughpigs they give away free candy ! I'd like to see Phil top that one personally - i'll take the Reeses Pieces !
  17. Luke

    Question about production of Muppet Action Figures...

    Yeah and it shouldn't be too hard to join the club anyway - they'll be opening it to new members every so often apparently ... and there's always Ebay ! *bows down to the Muppet god Ebay* Just get into credit card fraud - then you'll be able to afford everything !!!!! ;-) Luke (Just to...
  18. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    LOL - oh hey now - whooooaaaaa, you never mentioned chains and penguins before ? Heck if you're willing to part with them i'll gladly relinquish my place amongst the elite ! I've never been one to say no to someone holding a whip ! (it's just a rumor) Actually i think you have Drtooth to...
  19. Luke

    the 25th annv figure argument/pepe in series six vote

    Well Ken asked for an opinion so i think people are just giving it ! Seeing as Jamie mooted my point - (LOL) - i'd actually IMO say i'd be unsure about keeping the tutu pepe for a later regular fig although Jamie is right that it would sell bucket loads so maybe it would do better sales wise...
  20. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    Yeah well, that and the FBI coming to arrest me for importing obscene lingerie of a Muppety nature into the states ! ;-)
Top