Search results

  1. Luke

    Weezer Muppet T-Shirts

    Hey Ken, How about Animal Drummer from the video. You've got the black T-shirt sculpt thing from the exclusive that was ditched. All you need to do is print the Weezer graphics on it. That is if our chinese figure making friends get it right this time !
  2. Luke

    Henson Presentation in San Diego

    Sounds cool Smiggy - be sure to take your popcorn and large slurpy soda, oh and when the frog gets smooshed on the sidewalk - no blubbering !!!! ;-) Luke -it's a tear jerking moment i know !-
  3. Luke

    Weezer Muppet T-Shirts

    Wow - that is one pretty cool T-Shirt. I guess there might be a Weezer fan merchandise club or something somewhere ..... ???
  4. Luke

    Question about production of Muppet Action Figures...

    Re: Thank you! I've already told you people - either a life of crime, or a life as an international pop star will get you all the free figures you need. I've already learned lip-synching so i'm half way there already !
  5. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Hey Jamie, I really agree with you - EBGames have really been pushing it with these online order delays. It seems they have been the latest to get practically everything. If everyone else has managed it, i don't see why they should have an excuse to be so slow !
  6. Luke

    Cheap UK Muppet Movie DVD's

    Hi Guys, If people in the UK check out the following links, you can get 'Muppets Take Manhattan' and 'Muppets From Space' on Region 2 DVD for £7.99 each including shipping from 'Play.com'. A full 60% reduction compared to the retail prices. Muppets From Space :-...
  7. Luke

    the 25th annv figure argument/pepe in series six vote

    Cory, Y'know you really should go apply to go work in the JHC P.R department .... great things for you ahead i see before me. Why stop at this - KING PRAWN FOR PRESIDENT !!!! :p Luke - if you don't vote for me, i shall spank you, i shall spank you like a bad bad donkey ok ? -
  8. Luke

    Goin' to the chapel...

    Martha, I am so pleased i could squirt !!!! Congratulations to you and Chuck on the forthcoming wedding shindig, and hope you have a blast inbetween now and then. I am intrigued as to what part the 'Euromup' penguin will play in these happy celebrations, personally i'd like to see him...
  9. Luke

    the 25th annv figure argument/pepe in series six vote

    Aaahh a lady with exquisite taste !!!!
  10. Luke

    Muppets Charity Badges

    Cool - good luck with everything ! Nordoff-Robbins has offices in the states, so quite possibly if they are getting involved with this, they can get a box shipped to their stateside people for you, and you wouldn't have to worry.
  11. Luke

    Muppets Charity Badges

    Hi Ben, I'm not an administrator, and basically i have nothing to hide so my comments are always open for all to see. I'm not making any assumptions about you, but simple fact is that people here don't really know you - thats my whole point. I'm glad you have spoken to Phillip (you hadn't...
  12. Luke

    Swamp years toys?

    I find Henson's whole SITE strange peiod ! :D
  13. Luke

    Muppets Charity Badges

    Ben, While i think we all appreciate the effort, i don't really think it's right of you to be setting the donation people should give, if people were to give the suggested donation you would be looking at £5 including postage in the UK, and around $10 in the states. You are asking for...
  14. Luke

    Muppet Show DVDs Volumes 16-20

    Yes, later, for your amazement and entertainment - my Rubber Duckie will be quacking the episode numbers !!!!!
  15. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    .........and you guys said Hulk Hogan wasn't appropriate for Muppets From Space ? I think this thread is getting more like the WWE everyday ! :D
  16. Luke

    Jack and the Beanstalk airs July 14-15

    I think it was a co-production through and through but i could be wrong.
  17. Luke

    What's Your Ninja Name?

    My Super Ninja name is 'Widow Destroyer' !!!!! OOOOOOOOOh it knows me soooooo well ! ;-)
  18. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Thanks so much for your confidence in me ! LOL !
  19. Luke

    Muppet Central Radio

    Gracias Señor !
  20. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Whoa bud ...... we never discussed PLAYING with Penguins.... any shenanigans like that and there'll be a service charge !
Top