Search results

  1. D

    Weinerville

    I Remembered It!
  2. D

    I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

    Hey,Guess What Everybody,Sesame Street's 36th Season Will Start In January Instead On April! You Know Why? Because My Local PBS Station: WHYY Just Told Me. What Do You Think? :)
  3. D

    New cable channel may launch in early 2005

    I Mean Hopefully They Will Air More! Sorry, My Mistake! :p
  4. D

    New cable channel may launch in early 2005

    That's True! But I'm Sure That This Will Just Show Up!!!!!!! And I'm So Excited About This Brand New Channel! Hopefully They Show Air More Vintage SS Episodes That Noggin Nevered Aired! If It Did,I'm Definately Going To Record Them! :excited: :cool: :D WOO HOO!!!
  5. D

    New cable channel may launch in early 2005

    I'm Sure It Will Be Ssetta! Because If It Comes On Comcast Digital Cable,It Should Also Come On DirectTV Too!
  6. D

    Anyone remember this song?

    No Problem Chuck!
  7. D

    Anyone remember this song?

    Probably Last Year Or Two Because Noggin Just Took Off Sesame Street Unpaved On May 2003!
  8. D

    New cable channel may launch in early 2005

    Wow! Are You Really Sure Classic Sesame Street Will Be On The New Channel??? :eek: :excited: ;) If So,What Month Is That Brand New Channel Coming In 2005?
  9. D

    Anyone remember this song?

    I Remembered It.It Was Also Shown On Noggin.
  10. D

    35th Plush: Sherlock, Mumford, Super Grover

    There Also A Sesame Street Dictionary From 1980 That's Just Apart Of The 35th Anniversary.
  11. D

    Trying to remember Big Bird's birthday episode

    D'Snowth,Is The Song "Put One Foot In Front Of The Other" The Same Exact Version From The Cartoon:Santa Claus Is Coming To Town? You Know,(When Chris Sang It To Winter.) :confused:
  12. D

    Hurricane Episodes (2001) to reair week of October 4

    I Mean,(4)Click Caregivers and (5)Click TV Schedule.
  13. D

    Hurricane Episodes (2001) to reair week of October 4

    (1) www.pbs.org (2)Click PBS Kids (3)Click Sesame Street (4)Click TV Schedule! ;)
  14. D

    Hurricane Episodes (2001) to reair week of October 4

    Hey Everybody Guess What,Starting October 4th,All Local PBS Stations Are Going To Air All The Hurricane Episodes!!!!! Isn't That Amazing Or What???? :excited: I Just Don't Know Why They're Doing That! :eek:
  15. D

    Sesame Street 1972 Calendar

    If Nothing Comes,Please Go On Ebay And Type Sesame Street 1972 And You'll Definately See It! ;)
  16. D

    Sesame Street 1972 Calendar

    Hey Everybody,Look What I Just Found,A Brand New Sesame Street 1972 Calendar!!!!!!!! :excited: Please Just Check It Out At: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/cBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=73479&item=612034726&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
  17. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Monopoly

    Phillip,Do You Still Know When SS Monopoly Is Releasing In Stores :confused: Because No Stores Just Never Carried Yet.Why??? :smirk: :boo:
  18. D

    Episode #3113

    Are You Sure Ssetta?If You Just Do,Do Have #'s 3096 2291 2992 Anything Else? :confused:
  19. D

    Episode #3113

    I Know It's You Right Ssetta? :)
  20. D

    Episode #3113

    Does Anybody Know Who Else Has That Episode?
Top