Search results

  1. D

    Oscar dresses up like Ernie

    Probably He Got It From Boober Gorg Because He Has It!
  2. D

    Song: Mountain of Love

    Yes! You're Right Xerus!
  3. D

    Song: Mountain of Love

    Rock N Richard And Chrissy.
  4. D

    Ernie hides cookies inside a safe (1973)

    How Does Ernie Feel? :p
  5. D

    Sesame 35th Anniversary Trivia Game

    Wow! I'm Getting This For Sure! :excited: When Do They Release It :confused:
  6. D

    Ernie hides cookies inside a safe (1973)

    Does Cookie Monster Come And Eat The Cookies? If So,How Did Ernie Just Feel?
  7. D

    Ernie hides cookies inside a safe (1973)

    Thanks TashAndMe But, How Is It?
  8. D

    Ernie hides cookies inside a safe (1973)

    (1)What Just Happens In This Skit? (2)Where Is This Skit Filmed?(Ernie And Bert's Apartment,Etc) (3)How Is It? Deanmo,Do You Know? Because You're Really Good At This Stuff!
  9. D

    Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

    That's Right Disneys Muppets! Statler And Waldorf Appeared On Muppet Babies Too! But That Was Just Their Uncles! I Wonder Why????? :confused:
  10. D

    Who was this Muppet?

    Her Name Is Betty Lou! :)
  11. D

    I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

    Now That,We Don't Know For Sure! I'm Sure In Their 40th Season Or So They Should Make Boxed Seasons Of Every Sesame Street Episodes That's Just Ever,Ever,Ever Made!!!!!
  12. D

    I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

    I'm Sure It Won't Count! ;) Anyway,Sason 36 Will Still Just Have 26 Episodes Like Ssetta Just Said!
  13. D

    "We Are The Lead Police"

    Probably From The 1991 Video:Sesame Street Visits The Firehouse. :confused:
  14. D

    Anyone remember this song?

    I Think I Remember Seeing That Skit Before.But What Other Monsters Just Appear In That Skit And Where Do They Sing It At?
  15. D

    Happy Birthday Barry Lee

    Happy Birthday Barry!Have Fun Being A Teenager! :excited:
  16. D

    Song: Mountain of Love

    (1)What Just Happens In That Skit? (2)What Are The Lyrics To The Song? (3)How Good Is It? I Know It Was Just Made In 1990!
  17. D

    Beat The Time with Grover

    (1)What Just Happens When Grover Plays Beat The Time? (2)What Year Was It? (3)How Is It?
  18. D

    Rocky and Bullwinkle Season 2

    Try Borders,Tower Records,Or Fye! That's All I Can Just Think Of. ;)
  19. D

    Fraggle Stuff at Disney World

    Bobhopesite,What's Uncanny Just Mean :confused:
Top