Search results

  1. D

    Trash Gordon

    If you wanna know./.. NO it is not a prank.... rest assured, you have not been punk'd! Roscoe sure likes to dress up like an idiot and get into the spirit of the show... reminds me of "Lovely Magic Gordon Guy!"
  2. D

    I Hate Muppets!

    As much as I'd like to pull the prank.... I would still rather keep my Gadget Avatar.... WOWSERS!
  3. D

    I Hate Muppets!

    Pretty tame trick, too.... you should see the OTHER stuff people did!
  4. D

    Sesame Street heads to Japan

    YES... this is why! They were making their OWN! They've canncelled Japanese dubbed (and original english) episodes to make their own co-production! Hope that clears things up
  5. D

    Sesame Street Store

    Aunt Ida... as in I'm not saying "You are alone my a***!" It's less offensive and funnier that way!
  6. D

    I Hate Muppets!

    I could tell you were... especially in response to my prank!
  7. D

    JHC and HIT establish worldwide distribution and production venture

    Agreed! I wouldn't say "OMG!!! There are going to be DVD's of Fraggle Rock! My prayers have been answered" just yet! But anything is possible. We could see them, we could not, but at least we have a little hope on the subject. Hopefully this will also mean they could bring the Hoobs (in some...
  8. D

    Sesame Street heads to Japan

    I'm very wary of News today (especially since I pulled a prank myself... sorry guys), so tell me if this is true or not. If it is true, we do have an explaination of as to why SS ended over in Japan....
  9. D

    Big changes for Season 36

    With the launch of Sesame street's season 35 days away, plans are already being cast for the next season, 36. Such changes will merge the old show's ideals with the new show's. Amoung other things, expect more classic charactrers to reappear, mostly recast. Though none of the on the street...
  10. D

    JHC and HIT establish worldwide distribution and production venture

    So we'll get Fraggle Rock on DVD eventually... please Phil tell me this is not an April Fools! :smirk: :excited:
  11. D

    The Count on MSNBC Tonight (March 31st)

    Wish I had cable now..... :cry:
  12. D

    Sesame Street on The Today Show (March 31)

    Crap! It would have to be today... not tommorrow... oh well... I probably wouldn't have known about it... Anyone tape it for future tape trade refference?
  13. D

    Canada Goes To War!

    know what would be funmny? if the whole darn thing melted.. Denmark: It's my water! Canada: No, it's my water, eh? (sorry... couldn't resist the stereotyped "Eh?") Denmark: It's MINE! Canada: No it isn't Denmark: yes it is.... ETC....
  14. D

    DVD's/VHS now at WalMart

    MAn... I have to go there... I'm missing... well all of them, since my MArk Hamil episode tape broke. Now I can switch to the DVD.... and get another as well!
  15. D

    Kermit the Frog = Action News Reporter

    Also... he doesn't have a hat, because he wasn't wearing a hat in the skit from TMS depicted in the figure... plus it wiould have been ouitside of the license, since reporter Kermit with his hat was more of a Sesame Street thing...
  16. D

    Is the Muppet Movie censored on DVD?

    Which is my point... you see... with films today (even ones as bad as Gigli and Cat in the Hat) they plan the DVD ahead of the movie, and keep everything they can, shoot alternate endings, and cast interviews... etc. Certain films don't even have anything for extras period, since they are too...
  17. D

    Canada Goes To War!

    If somehow you get drafted... you can cross the boarder and crash with me! (get it... Americans who are drafted usually cross the boarder to Canada to escape the draft... so naturally a Canadian would have to.... awwww forghet it!)
  18. D

    Season 35 Episode Summaries

    There was a brilliant clip with Ernie and Grover I mentioned a bit back... I think a little ove4r half were E&B's but the rest were Ernie's show and tell (GAG!) and the ones with celebrities... the one with the guy who was Qui Gon Jinn (sp?) in Episode one os Star wars (forget the actor's...
  19. D

    Is the Muppet Movie censored on DVD?

    Actually it did do well... people just loooove to see crap. Heck... I bet even the Gigli DVD has 5 hours of extras! I'm guessing they purged all copies of the missing scenes, including master copies (for no frikkin' apparent reason) and they didn't think they're be a market for DVD's when...
  20. D

    Why is Bert not on Sesame Street much anymore?

    They still do cross dress... Last season, Oscar played a female witch in the story of El Elephante. And this season (in one of the few funny moments) Baby Bear and Telly were dressed as old women in a fantasy, talking with British accents (think Queen of England style) and drinking tea.
Top