Search results

  1. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    It's no biggie about the voices - these are the most detailed and most finely made figures anyone could have hoped for, and the sheer amount of them, and especially the design. It really is a Muppet fans dream come true ..... just the stickers on Fozzies case or the fact theres a rubber duck...
  2. Luke

    An Editorial: The State of the Muppets

    Um i dunno. You should've seen some of my previous girlfriends ! :D Seriously, no they don't that i'm aware of but give genetic crop mutations a few years and you never know !
  3. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I think they'd probably get too criticised for being like 'The Simpsons' there.
  4. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Yeah i know what you mean, maybe she can be a shrimp or something. I don't particularly think he SHOULD have a female but if he did i'd want her to be some kind of prawn. My girlfriend isn't really into the Muppets, she probably watched it when she was a kid, and i think she does still have...
  5. Luke

    Muppet Impressionists Needed

    Hey Guys I mentioned this in another thread but thought i would make more of an appeal on it's own. I am currently looking for Muppet impressionists to take part in an independant project. You need to be able to do one of the main characters extremely well (so that somebody who is not a...
  6. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    How about releasing one exclusive every wave that has a voice chip in the base. So you coud hear lines from the Muppet ?
  7. Luke

    to those keeping track...

    Whats POTF ???????
  8. Luke

    Major Muppet Movie news

    LOL ok - so no Goldberg. This is a PRESS summary though, i'm sure there are gonna be plenty of people thinking Goldberg the wrestler when they havent named 'Whoppi Goldberg' in the actual release. I agree about the NWO thing - it really dates the film him (Hogan) doing that. Big mistake !
  9. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Yeah i think it would spoil it to see him with anything but a spanish chick prawn. I think she should be called 'Lola'.
  10. Luke

    Something wrong with the post totals

    Really ? Man - i need glasses badly ! :rolleyes: Ok so if i'm gonna keep a check on it, i really need to bother actually looking at it !
  11. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    So Pepe's gain was your loss huh ? Sorry to hear bout that ! Pepe is such a stud though ! Luke
  12. Luke

    Something wrong with the post totals

    I thought you were on 760's Byron ? Anyway i noticed mine drop, it was definitely 799'ish and then dropped on the rollover to 800.
  13. Luke

    Something wrong with the post totals

    Hey, There's something wrong with the forum post totals. I just noticed i dropped from 800 to around 760, and Byron, Jamie and others just dropped by quite a few too.
  14. Luke

    If you were to recast classic sitcoms with Muppets....

    3rd Rock From The Sun :- Dr Bunsen :- Dick Beaker :- Harry Janice :- Sally Rizzo :- Tommy
  15. Luke

    Insert Joke Here

    I've always wanted to take a cr*p on Elmo !!!! ;-)
  16. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Actually i think Mrs Bear is a GREAT idea - not even for a variant but for a regular wave 8-14 fig. She could have a little framed photo of her son as an accessory.
  17. Luke

    Major Muppet Movie news

    Hee Hee - actually i didn't think Hogans cameo was THAT bad, i mean it wasn't good, but it was slightly relevant as it led to the rat run bit, which was a classic scene for me. Goldberg is just another cheap book though there for the teenage lads, it's not like he is actually wrestling nowdays.
  18. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Yeah i've heard there were quite a few hot people at Muppetfest - i bet the muppeteers were getting some winks too ! ;-)
  19. Luke

    Major Muppet Movie news

    See, i said i had a Hollywood Hogan feeling about this project !
  20. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Actually i meant the same thing. There ARE others, but it may not have lasted and was never mentioned. One person i'm definitely aware of. No free love exchange going on, but it's not for want of me trying !!!!
Top