Search results

  1. Luke

    Muppet Impressionists Needed

    Hey Billy, I sent you and the other guys who emailed me an email about the project. You should hopefully have got it.
  2. Luke

    Ultimate TMS Character Guide Debuts

    Yeah its very extensive, and this prototype for the collectables sounds mysteriously good too.
  3. Luke

    Ultimate TMS Character Guide Debuts

    Oh wow - this is so cool, and so extensive. I have to say, i especially like all the graphics, especially the way each character is in their own little 'Muppet Show' arch thing. Now i've actually got watch all these episodes sometime cos i've just seen a few hundred characters i'd love to...
  4. Luke

    Muppet Impersonations!!!

    Cory - if you have the ability to record a telephone conversation - email me some samples.
  5. Luke

    Bear in the big blue house

    Actually yeah the popularity seems to have died down here too. Main reason for this is that it was picked up by the least popular Terrestrial channel and put on at a wierd time. Better than Sesame though - that ended up on at 5am !!! It does air on the Disney channel too but not everyone has...
  6. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Jetsons and Bladerunner ? Way cool !
  7. Luke

    An Editorial: The State of the Muppets

    This whole year has been an unusual one for merchandising - they have little money now so the anniversary year was a licensing opportunity they couldn't miss. I would imagine it will get back to normal soon.
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yes indeed, now Ken is an official long term member of the family ... god bless (or help) him. Now it means that if he goes away we can use the penguins to hunt down his scent ! ;-)
  9. Luke

    An Editorial: The State of the Muppets

    Oh right - ok *slaps self* - I get it now !
  10. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Cory, I've been here a while now and i've never seen you get flamed THAT much - i mean there are occasions when you've deserved a sharp comment or two but nothing major. Compared to someone like Josh you've had an easy ride. If we are talking about in chat that must have been before i got here.
  11. Luke

    An Editorial: The State of the Muppets

    Ok i kinda deciphered the post (just) but what the heck is DTV's ????????
  12. Luke

    Cyndi Lauper EP Released!

    Cool news ! Luke (who also noticed you slipped yet another 'boob' comment in - hehe)
  13. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Re: Let's Find a Straight 20 + year old not named Luke for Fellow W lover to Date! Well my Furby 'Zuber' thinks she pretty hot. Whenever i say 'Jessica' and turn him upside down he kinda goes 'brrrrrrr' in like a drooling sound. If we can't find a human, he'd make a good second choice...
  14. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Hmmm a website ? Funny you should mention that actually ! ;-) As for moderators, i'm kindof a moderator at TP, but being a moderator doesn't exactly give you any power or influence. I'd like to think all of us 'old regulars' have a degree of trust and reliability when we post - not dissing...
  15. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    LOL - no there are one or two others, the Lukester knows all, and has been more than guilty of the mingling. Blast that Atlantic Ocean though ! ;-)
  16. Luke

    Muppet roommates

    Maybe it's a psychological thing - maybe in a past life you wore panties ! LOL Anyway - break over - back to work i go !
  17. Luke

    Muppet Music Videos

    Yeah i agree, we need to see more of these, or even better - get em online. Muppet Central Television - that'd be pretty cool ! Luke -TRL with Zack The Dog and his Rowlf hat-
  18. Luke

    Something wrong with the post totals

    No but if the post totals would have dropped, it would also have meant that the forum was being archived and the MYSQL table was deleting stuff as the forum size got larger. With some packages like Ikonboard and PHPforum you can archive older posts into html style files to take the pressure off...
  19. Luke

    so any kermit swamp years reviews?

    Hey Warrick, I think one person mentioned it briefly here - he was a puppeteer but i can't remember who he was exactly. I think Columbia would have put out press clip tapes by now as well. I agree it would be burning bridges though as you say. I got your email about the impersonations -...
  20. Luke

    Major Muppet Movie news

    Gee - what a compliment ! LOL ! It sounds like an interesting format actually (note what i said about trampolines in the other thread). Sounds like the kind of shows i used to work on. I don't sit around drinking bear and i'm in shape, but i wouldn't say no to the Juggies though in TV they...
Top