Search results

  1. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly: Pet Project

    Jamie :- Yup, i agree that Greg had potential but i'm not so sure America was ready for it just yet - it was too different to really build up a big audience. I get that here in the UK - Broadcasters want to stick with tried and tested formats because the public are used to them, and there is...
  2. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly: Pet Project

    The idea for the ALF Talk Show is very different. He'll be talking to alien abdusctee's, wierd people, and other assorted wackos searching for their fifteen minutes of fame ..... aside from the fact they'll only be getting about four minutes each on ALF's new show so will have to find the...
  3. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Actually Grail - 'Kit' means exactly the same here too and we use the term 'membership kit' here - unless you are taking your 'kit' off in which case it means someone is getting naked !
  4. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly: Pet Project

    Yes its the same Talk Show project, and yup, while i thought the movie was ok, i don't particularly think ALF is suited to movies, it makes him look less edgy and more Disney and they turned all that down long ago. The Jerry Stahl book permanent midnight and the movie didn't affect anything...
  5. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Ken, I just gotta say, you sound like you are talking yourself into it there ! LOL ! Yeah i guess the problem is we're talking 'low volume' - i think the majority of the fan base doesn't quite understand that like you would with your postion at Palisades. I agree these would be nice but...
  6. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    I got a bit bored with keeping track, but if Jess is gonna get a webcam and 'do the pigeon' i'm all in ! ;-)
  7. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    When i used to go to Sunday School when i was a pup - i used to take 20 pence to put into the collection box, and while i was there took out 50 pence. Judgement day isn't going to be pretty for me ! ;-)
  8. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Sssssssshh !!!!!! Shimmy quietly Jess - i'm creeping up on the Frogboy ! I wonder what will happen at 1000, if fireworks can't be arranged i'll accept Dancing penguins !
  9. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Good thinking ! Man you are on fire sometimes dude. When shall we tell em about the Pregnant Piggy figure ?????? Of course that'll have to be in the Mega line, we can do a two month build up kinda 'who dunnit' angle between Kermit and Gonzo ! Luke
  10. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Heh - i know ! Y'know i don't know what people are going to do when the figure line ends. I think i'm going to have to start up a counselling hotline, smuggle Ken out of the country to the Virgin Islands for fear of being mobbed, and start a thread where people can she a tear for the...
  11. Luke

    Kermit Shriners PSA

    Nice to see the frog doing a little charity work !
  12. Luke

    Miss Piggy, series 1, exclusive

    Here in the UK - EB don't sell action figures at all, and they aren't even OWNED by EB ! LOL !
  13. Luke

    Palisades Series Two

    Yeah this is perfect for Christmas presents too - i will likely get one or two for that. I am only getting the figures i really want !
  14. Luke

    Muppet Monster Adventure

    I still haven't bought this game yet, i must get it - i love Racemainia though ! I hope they keep up the same trend with the PS2 games and not just do boring platformers and things.
  15. Luke

    august toyfare animal cover

    It's good to see the line getting more positive coverage - although the Musicland vacation Fozzie is the best IMO ! LOL !
  16. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Maybe you oughta mention that to Ken !!!! LOL !!!
  17. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    I don't see why not - just would need to get a re-sculpt done at a smaller scale and without a lot of the articulation.
  18. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Yeah it sounds great because they would be at economic prices, but the fact stands they now have two lines (Regular and Mega) out there in just a few months. If they were to do Mini's right now too it just screams desperation. I think they'd get panned in the toy press for releasing yet...
  19. Luke

    regular figures...mega sized...what about minis?

    Re: Gotta disagree... Well this is why the line probably wouldn't get made. They are a small toy company with limited resources. Downsizing what they already have out there is cheap and easy. Creating a whole new product means making time to design them, new sculpts, approvals for each...
  20. Luke

    Mega Muppets: Your Top Choices

    Please don't give Ken any ideas there Jamie !!!!! I am beginning to sense a vibe from people that they are starting to get a little overwhelmed with how much has been put out there for the hardcore fans to buy in such a small time scale. I don't think the market is big enough for this - it...
Top