Search results

  1. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Artie - i really hope you are right cos this was my fear too. The tux characters really don't turn me on and i really want to see a regular Rowlf. If it comes down to it - ya got yourself a customs order ! LOL !
  2. Luke

    Very Rare Beaker

    LOL - so all the stolen ones are probably turning up on Ebay ?
  3. Luke

    I'm brand-spanking new here..and LOVE IT

    Welcome Peter ! great to see you found your way here !
  4. Luke

    So who is getting high off of Series 3 pix?

    Yeah Scooters eyes have been pointed out to me and i'd have to agree they are a touch oversized compared to his head, BUT its a minor quibble and it may well be the angle and the lens used to take the picture. I'd like to see other angles. The jacket makes it a must buy though anyway and the...
  5. Luke

    let me buzz on in and reintroduce myself

    Welcome back Betsey ! Now we can duet live on the forum ! ;-) Oooooooohhhhh Rubber Duckieeeeeeee .................
  6. Luke

    Ken has been banned!

    Phil, you are ruthless i tell ya - and all to get back into the top ten ! ;-) It's ok - i'll stand up in the witness box and say it was a crime of passion ! :D Luke
  7. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Y'know if there was candy at the end of this, i could understand it !
  8. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Oh hey buster - now that's "Beloved British Freak" if ya don't mind ! ;-) :D I guess i just have far too much time on my hands !
  9. Luke

    Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

    LOL - Just saw that. I think the Swedish Chef may well have a little habit he needs to tell us about - what a scandal ! I laughed my butt off where underneath the pic it says "Unapproved Painted Prototype - Subject To Revisions" - i'd say thats about right, the Henson people probably know he...
  10. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    Err yeah, i'm thinking i'm turning green ! *Bursts into Song* I don't think i'd want to be called 'Our Beloved Luke' - it would be one step away from an undertaker coming and putting me in a wooden box with brass handles ! ;-)
  11. Luke

    Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

    Thanks Phillip ! Thats not too bad at all - more than reasonable in fact. When i heard the price increase mentioned i was imagining something dramatic that would put it out of my range. *Phew* !
  12. Luke

    Entertainment Weekly: Pet Project

    Re: Luke I totally agree - though ALF is a fan of shows where accordian players play poker in German costumes so better not let the ALF'er take over the networks. Basically the UK echoes the states (although we have been leading for the last year or so but that's changing again now) and...
  13. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    BTW "Our Beloved Frogboy" ?????
  14. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I would have liked the regular Rowlf first. It's obviously gonna be a while before we see regular Rowlf and anything could happen between now and then. I really do hope that we actually end up getting the regular Rowlf - i thought the one in the prototype collectors club picture was regular.
  15. Luke

    Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

    What is the price point likely to be on the Kitchen playset ? I hadn't read about that.
  16. Luke

    I just broke the top ten!

    and Jamie being the top 1 at MC is right ? *puts on old mans voice* I was here when he was still wearing diapers !! ;-) I don't think i'll take Jamie anyway, we both post as much as each other, so its a moot point !
  17. Luke

    Palisades Series 3 pics are on-line!

    OK well here's what i think of em. It's the truth how i see it from my own personal fanboy point of view, i have no need to talk up Palisades - i want to give props where they are truly deserved :- Scooter :- WOW - Absolutely gorgeous. You can actually see the texture on his face that looks...
  18. Luke

    UK movie DVD Extras - MCC possible in widescreen?

    Hey Warrick, This could just have been left off, but i'd think it's because the Region 2 release will have a couple extra foriegn language tracks.
  19. Luke

    Vacation Fozzie

    It's not available through the Toyfare website yet - i think i checked last night. They do still have limited quantities of Tux Kermit though.
  20. Luke

    Wilkins & Wontkins Puppets on Ebay

    Cory :- Nobody ended up winning them through the auction - they didn't reach the reserve price so i guess unless the seller agreed to let them go at the lesser price they might not have sold and could come up again !
Top