Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Why yes, thanks for asking McFraggle. Just working on my ML, got a few more entries left to add, hope to get help on that soon and post V10.5. As for right now, I think I'll take a break and turn on the ICE unit in my room and watch some TV. Oh, and Mokey's taken Lanford for a nice holiday in...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Thank you very much MuppetDude. Sorry to have been a bit bossy in getting these characters descripts from you guys. And so long as I get them, the lateness can be excused. After all, I know that I can count on you to come through when it counts. The only one left from the group above still...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    *Calms down a bit. Well, that's OK Muppetintherye. You should talk to the dean of Muppet College, Phillip Chapman, about helping you capitalize your student ID so it reads better as MuppetInTheRye rather than all just one extended word. But it's good to have you here in the dorms with your...
  4. The Count

    Questions for Jedi_X

    Uh, sorry to have to say this Jedi_X, but what reply did you send me? Didn't receive one after mailing you through the forum, so I tried your E-mail address, and then posted this thread when I still didn't have a response. Your post above is the first I've heard back from you regarding the...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey! Don't call my pizza bad! Went through a lot of trouble to make it, especially since it was to celebrate the end of semester and beginning of summer vacation. Besides, thought you wild rockers liked that sort of food. Oh well, might as well fire up a couple of slices for dinner tonight...
  6. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Come on guys, I rully need your help to finish off the Season 35 additions to the list! Can't post it for all to see if you don't help out with the descripts to get each one of these missing characters approved/acknowledged for the listings. Here's what's still missing as of 5/24/2004: 1 The...
  7. The Count

    Beatles covers on SS

    Of course those characters had Beatle-type haircuts, they were SS celebrity spoof characters named "The Beetles". You can even see the group's name as the logo on the big base drum in the background. Anyway, the song "Letter B" was featured and can be found on the video titled Count It Higher...
  8. The Count

    I was just watching a little of Sesame Street

    Ah, so you too were watching today's airing of Episode 4066. Yes, this is truly a rare gem of Sesame Street. The song is called "Do Da Rubber Duck" and has a Carribbean feel to it. The song must've been recorded and filmed before Jim's passing cause three of his SS characters have roles in...
  9. The Count

    Questions for Jedi_X

    Hi Jedi_X, I'm need of your expert JHH assistance once again. Got a few characters from a source of mine, a Palisades Toys forum member named TheGlassMind, sent me. Here are the characters I'd like some help with in determining if they should be added or not. 1 The Orange Fish that sang the...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    As for the sing-along, noone ever contacted me for that. Guess we'll have to reconviene at another time for this week's singing session. Hope this helps and have a good night.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Here's a floor plan of the dormhouse, to benefit everyone involved. Bear in mind that we're looking at this from above and straight ahead, so my left is what's on the left side of the plans. Imagine a long, horizontal rectangle divided into three horizontal floors, stacked on top of each...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Ah, that's what you meant by floor plans. Yeah, let me finish my dinner and I'll help you out. Talk to you soon.
  13. The Count

    Beatles covers on SS

    Hey guys, take a moment to understand the nature of the request. Ryan "Doesn't" have these three songs, so he can't/couldn't send them along to any others interested in having them. Ryan "Is" looking to get these songs, since he doesn't have them. As for the characters and plots of the songs...
  14. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part II

    Thanks, though I just remembered that there's more than one Alphabet Miner. So please give descripts of all the Alphabet Miners that appeared in the J-Mine Cavern. OK, we now return you to your regularly scheduled BlueAM character requester.
  15. The Count

    Questions for BlueAM

    Thanks BlueAM, you'll see your hard work rewarded once I finish off the new characters from Season 35 and a few other additions upon posting ML 10.5. As for the Alphabet Miner, it was done up for the letter J. So your best bet would be to search out episodes from the mid-late 80's to...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, hello to muppetintherye and the Alice Cooper Band! Gotta grab the key to Room #12 and we'll take a ride in the dumbwaiter downstairs. *Takes key from board after feeling for the number 12, opens the doors, and leads new boarders into the common room and fireplace with dumbwaiter...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Well, just sent a copy of the register to muppetintherye. So as soon as he chooses a roommate and room number, we just might have a new pair of boarders here at the dorms!
  18. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part II

    Thanks, they'll all be added soon. Now, you can wait for BlueAM to return and post his next assignment or you can head on over to the "Questions for BlueAM" thread and answer the requests there. In either case, hope to hear from you guys soon.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Greetings muppetintherye, and velcome to the vonderful vorld of both Muppet Central's forums and the Muppet College Dorms! Unfortunately, I must inform you that both of your choices have already been taken. Gonzo is currently rooming with Squigiman in Room #5, and Sam the Eagle has decided to...
  20. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part II

    Is that fifth dwarf's name supposed to be "Love", "Lovey", "Lovely", or "Lovy"? Oh, and don't forget to check out the thread I left for questions for BlueAM.
Top