Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. Good points from 4073 were two songs shown again for the first time in a long while. First up, after the segment with Dr. Feel, we got the animated song "Felines" a parody of the song "Feelings". And after JTE, we got Aaron Neville and Ernie singing "I...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Was only able to see the first half of Episode 4074, but here are the characters I'm asking help for. 1 Vinnie, the Letter of the Month Club's Delivery Man. a. Is this the character's correct name? b. What's the name of the human actor who portrayed this role? c. Please describe what he...
  3. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Then I guess it's up to MuppetDude or some other helpful soul. Hope to hear from someone who can help with all the remaining undescribed Season 35 characters, and have a good day.
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Thanks pal. Now what about Elmo's World: The Kingfish and The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Smelly Laundry? Please post those descripts here and hope you have a good day.
  5. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    OK, still searching for descripts and will read back through this thread to see what's still missing. But for today... Episode 4073. 1 Dr. Feel. 2 The character that showed up at the end of Gloval Grover: Jamaica, wearing Grover's tie-dyed shirt. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
  6. The Count

    Schleich PVCs

    I have a fairly large collection of these as well, but it's just Sesame Street. Until I started to branch out to other similar figurines. The only TMS ones I ever saw were three Muppet Babies at a Florida retailer when my family went on vacation there. Never picked them up though. Please...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hi Kyle, long day? Well, I was watching some good old playoff hockey, though I drowsily finished the game. Poor Cookie, he feels as tired as I do. Come on. *Lifts Cookie Monster and tucks him on the sofa next to Grover, where all three Monsters are fast asleep. Yeah, GG, I left a...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Aw, that's OK GG, I can empathize. Hey did you get that package I left on your room's doorstep? Hope the surprise inside is to your liking. Think it'll "lift your spirits".
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Yeah, guess my Law School's set at a different schedule than you over there in the States. Als I know is that we start in August and end up that first semester near mid-December; and then we have a month's worth of vacation before returning in mid-January and ending the year in May. Well...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Muppet College is always in session, at least it is for you until you graduate or get a post-graduate degree before leaving to find a means of employment in the real world. And some of us are indeed studying and prepping for our classes and exams in a month's time. Take Whatever for example...
  11. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    OK, guys. Another week and another batch of characters to ask descripts for. And I hope I get more help this time around to actually add the characters from this week, not to mention help on finishing off the list of characters from last week. Episode 4072. 1 Elmo's World: The Kingfish. 2...
  12. The Count

    Rowlf's appearances on Sesame Street

    Glad I could help. If you want something truly weighty on the subject, do a search here on this forum for "Muppet Character Crossovers" and you'll get a whole thread on the subject. BTW: We miss you and Sam over at the dorms. Pop by and participate if you wish.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Dunno, just though he was both big and blue in my mind, seeing as how I don't think I'll get to see what it rully looks like given my blind batty eyes. Well, just hope I'm able to win one of these rounds soon. Oh, and I've got to drop off a package at GonzoGirl's room's door. There, that's...
  14. The Count

    Lycos Top 50 Muppets

    Sorry about that, guess it was Sesame Street characters and not Muppet characters as a whole. Though in my own defense, when I read the title for the Top 50 it said "Muppet characters". Told you you wouldn't be happy with those results. Hope this helps and have a good weekend.
  15. The Count

    Lycos Top 50 Muppets

    Hey, went to www.lycos.com to try to find a site I've used for my Muppet Listings. And I found that today's Top 50 is the Top 50 Muppet Characters. But I think most who go to check out will be bummed out when they discover who's taken the top spot and where the perennial #1 placed. Hope this...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    G-Man, are you Sam from Sam & Friends?
Top