Search results

  1. ssetta

    Was this a new ep of PWMS?

    Then that must have been something in your eyes. I know for fact this is from 1990.
  2. ssetta

    Song: First Grade (The AM's)

    1) It's a song all about the adults who work in a school. 2) Just in front of a blue background. 3) "First grade, first grade, we're the people you'll meet in first grade..." 4) 1996. 5) It's a beautiful song. 6) I don't remember exactly.
  3. ssetta

    Was this a new ep of PWMS?

    No, this was not a new episode, and I don't know if there ever will be any. Btw, that "Birdcall Boogie" song is from 1990, I believe.
  4. ssetta

    Sherlock Hemlock:Case of the missing apple

    Nobody actually ate the apple. It had a bite taken out of it, and it fell through the hole in that bag, which is why he saw it sitting there.
  5. ssetta

    Mikealan's skit with Harvey Kneeslapper Take 1...

    Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like the sketch with the mirror that already exists. But what would make Harvey sadly exit?
  6. ssetta

    Sherlock Hemlock:Case of the missing apple

    Ernie ate the apple!
  7. ssetta

    Episode 812

    I'd hate to say this but......I don't think this channel is really going to have old shows. However, I do know someone who has 812, along with all the other New Mexico shows.
  8. ssetta

    Episode 812

    All I can tell you is that it was part of the New Mexico trip back in 1975, and it had the song "Fur."
  9. ssetta

    Parente Promoted To Exec Producer of Sesame Street

    Does this mean she'll have Lewis Bernstein's job? I hope she does a good job, and I hope she's not another Michael Loman.
  10. ssetta

    SS scarecrows singing about parts of the boday.

    The line you're forgetting is: "A B C Your pink piggy bank'll help you rhyme a silly word like ankle." I remember this song very well from that video. I wonder when it was last used on the show. But it couldn't have been any later than Season 20, because it had David in it.
  11. ssetta

    Grover & Herbert Birdsfoot Recite the ABC's (1971)

    Hmm, there was a sketch from 1970 (or maybe 1971) with Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot counting to 20, and in that one, Herb would recite each number, and Grover would repeat after him. I bet the ABCs one was the same way.
  12. ssetta

    Favorite Sesame human of all time

    I always liked Gina when I was little, because I thought she was very pretty. She sort of reminds me of Britney Spears, come to think of it.
  13. ssetta

    Cartoon: Animal Jailbreak

    1. The alligator uses his jaws to break through the bars of the jail cell, and he crawls down the snake as the snake lays his body out the window. Then the kangaroo simply hops out, and there's an ice cream truck. 2. Probably about 1974 or so. 3. In a jail cell. 4. It's very good. 5...
  14. ssetta

    What's your favorite letter segment?

    I think the word SesameMike is forgetting is Vigilante.
  15. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Eh, that's the problem with only 26 shows. Believe me, everyone at Sesame Workshop would like a lot more than that, and I know that we all would, too! I mean, I DO think it was DUMB to only air 10 shows, and then just go straight to repeats! I think they should have finished the season FIRST...
  16. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    Just letting everyone know, the new season resumes September 5th. :)
  17. ssetta

    Elegabunnymonkeybutterduck

    Wow, I wish I could see that one. About when is it from? Do you remember what season?
  18. ssetta

    Looking for sketch featuring Maria and David

    I believe this one was on #536.
  19. ssetta

    Your Favorite Cartoons on Sesame Street

    He didn't give the core to Julius, he threw it into a waste basket.
  20. ssetta

    I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

    Season 37 will still have only 26 shows, I'm afraid. :smirk:
Top