Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

    So how do we know this won't end up like a second Noggin? Guess we'll have to wait and see. Phil, when you say it'll have all of SW's content, are we talking "all" of their content even when they were still known as CTW? All 35 Seasons of Sesame Street The Electric Company 3-2-1 Contact...
  2. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    OK, just watched the last episode missing from Season 35, and I have a few questions before putting the finishing touches on ML V11. From Episode 4078. 1 What were the animals that showed up during Elmo's Opera Lullaby? Do you think they should all be included in the listings? Or are they...
  3. The Count

    The Sesame Street 20th Anniversary Special

    The Sesame Street 20th Anniversary TV special was called "Sesame Street: 20 Years and Still Counting." It was hosted by Bill Cosby and was produced as the last episode of the Jim Henson Hour, but meant to stand alone on its own commemorating Sesame's 20th birthday/anniversary. It even had...
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Check and check. Thanks pal, only tomorrow's episode remains before ML 11 gets posted. And you'll see much more added there than just SS Season 35. Talk to you tomorrow.
  5. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Graphic: Smile! Thanks MuppetDude, all three will now be added. And I've got a few more questions too. 1 From Episode 4077... Please describe what the human character named "Melissa" looked like and provide the name of the actress who played her if possible. She's seen in the swings with...
  6. The Count

    Fraggle Characters

    Well, the characters' correct names are the "M-E-R-G-G-L-E-S". Basically, they're Fraggles whose lower bodies are designed to be more like fishes, kind of like merfolk. They appeared in an episode where the Fraggles were going to cut down a knobbly root growing wild in the swimming pool, till...
  7. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part VI

    Ah ha! 6, 6 thrilling threads started by BlueAM designed to help me fatten the Muppet Listings!! Remember, if there are any characters missing from the listings be they AM's or not, I'm open to hearing about them and whether they should be added. Take for example the sketch BlueAM asked about...
  8. The Count

    Other character's in Oscar's Trashcan

    Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Oscar's Mom voiced by Jerry Nelson?
  9. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part V

    Uh, what Orange AM are you talking about BlueAM? To my knowledge and memory from when I had better sight, Rebel L was a letter L Muppet with a sort of paint pattern similar to autumn leaves, orange and brown and a little bit of yellow mixed in. You sure it would be best to list the characters...
  10. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part V

    Updates: 1 The Police Woman, from the song "Rebel L" will be added to the listings. 2 The Hawaiian Guys will be added to the listings. What song were they from? 3 For now, the two Muppets from the song "Beep" won't be added to the listings. I'll just wait till we can get some more concrete...
  11. The Count

    Kermit's Lecture on Circles

    OK, here's some stuff to think about. From what I vaguely remember, the basketball sounded more like a rough Sinister Sam voice, and not Rowlf's. As for the two balls in the same and different sketch, the male one was voiced by Kevin Clash as Boober_Gorg informed me. So, the question becomes...
  12. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part V

    Thanks for the help, and now a few thoughts. 1 If the song the character appeared in is to be included in the character's entry, it would be more along the lines of something like this... "The Police Person (SS, from the song "Rebel L")" or "The Police Woman (SS, from the song "Rebel L")"...
  13. The Count

    Sesame Street Monopoly coming this summer

    Well, from what I read at the MC article, there'll be a property square on the board dedicated to Elmo's World. And the piece of Ernie comes with Rubber Duckie too. What I'd like to know is the total properties on the board and how they break down in terms of the color groupings, what the...
  14. The Count

    The Count needs help!: Part V

    Out of curiousity... how would you add the characters seen in the song "Beep" and the female police person from the song "Rebel L"? Did they have actual names, and if so what are they respectively? If they don't have individual names, then how would it be best to add them to the listings...
  15. The Count

    I want to know more about the Count von Count

    Rully? Which one? As far as I understood it, the one main record from back in the day was "The Count's Countdown". But then again, I may be wrong and there may be some information that I don't know about. Well, in any case, hope this helps and have a good weekend.
  16. The Count

    I want to know more about the Count von Count

    The given name of the character in question, my namesake, has changed. From his first appearance up to Season 15, his token name was simply "The Count". But then, in 1985/1986 for the time of Season 16, I remember an article being published in the English newspaper here in PR saying two main...
  17. The Count

    Countess, The Count's Wife

    Did I hear my name mentioned? So, you want info on the characters known as "Countess" from SS, eh? OK! 1 Countess von Backwards. This character has dark brown sweeping hair and was brought in to count backwards in a form of subtraction to counter my namesake's counting up as a form of...
  18. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Well, watched Episode 4074 today and here's what I got. 1 Elmo's World: The Mailbox. 2 The Clown, from Journey to Big Bird, should this character be counted? Was it an actual Muppet character or just a digitally animated character? 3 The Beard-Losing Singers, from the song "B.B. King and the...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Hey, great to hear from someone here in the forums again! Man, maybe we should plan a party in the pool outside the dorms? Better ways to beat the heat can be found, and maybe a movie night at the common room can be held again. Well, hope you guys enjoy your summer stay here in the dorms, I...
  20. The Count

    Sixty Seconds Got Together Lyrics

    My bad, thought you were after lyrics of another song sung by Rowlf... a song which was one of Scooter's uncle's favorites, and Rowlf ends up singing the song three times: once at regular slow speed, once at normal speed, and one last time at a rapid pace. Well, thank goodness for this forum...
Top