Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listing 11.0

    Muppet Family Album Year 2004 A 1 A. William Shakespeare (TMS) 2 Abe the Pig (TMS) 3 Ace Yu (JHH) 4 The Addition Hippy (SS) 5 Adrian (SS Movie, from FTB!, Adrian McCalla) 6 The Adult Balloons (TMS) 7 The Adventures of Trash Gordon: The Giant Cranky Monster Baby (SS) 8 The...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listing 11.0

    Greetings to all my loyal followers! Ah, another season and another chance to update the ML to Version 11! First of, I'd like to thank all those who've been helping me behind the scenes and continue to do so as the list keeps growing. BlueAM, Muppet_dk, MuppetDude, and TheGlassMind, a...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Roommates

    Graphic: Thumbs Up. Hey Aaron, glad to see you here at the dorms again. Been busy working on ML11, and I'll soon be counting myself to sleep with the thunderclaps from the storm outside. But it's great to see you here again. Have a great summer.
  4. The Count

    Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

    Sounds good, but I have a few things to say. 1 Have some version of Sesame scheduled for 3:00 PM, I grew up watching it faithfully at that timeslot for 20 years and I'd love to have it back at that time no matter which US version we get. Whether it be Unpaved, Seasons 21-25, 21-27, or...
  5. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Oh yeah, before I forget... are Elmo's World: The Loafers the same characters/entry I already have listed as "Elmo's World: The Squeaky Shoes"? Thanks again and have a good day.
  6. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters

    Do you have to ask? Of course it's a help to/for my list! It probably won't be posted till tomorrow or Friday, since I have to redo the numbering sequence before posting. As for the Fluter Tooters, I already have Floyd Fluter Tooter on the list but any additional information will be...
  7. The Count

    The Muppet Alphabet Album

    FYI: The original version of this record was issued/recorded/marketed in the 1980's titled "Sesame Street's Muppets Sing the Alphabet" or "The Sesame Street Muppets Alphabet Album". This original release does not have ABCDEFGHI sung by Big Bird, I should know since I still have that original...
  8. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    There were a few good things in episodes 4077 and 4078. 1 The best Global Grover segment of all, at least for me, was the one in 4077. Of course, it was the Global Grover segment where he showed us hos to make one of Puerto Rico's own musical instruments: the guiro. 2 Was surprised to see one...
  9. The Count

    Sesame Workshop to develop new channel with Comcast, HIT

    Thanks for the update Phil. I'll be very excited when this new SW half or fractionally-owned channel debuts. Interested in some of the stuff mentioned like the Hoobes and Mopatops. As for that deal you mentioned between SW and Noggin, just how recent are the episodes under that deal? The...
Top