Search results

  1. D

    Super Grover:Light Bulb

    Hi,I Was Wondering What Year This Skit Was Because On The Grover DVD After A Montage Of Some Of Super Grovers Bad Landings,They Just Show A Skit Where Super Grover Tries To Help A Young Girl About Turning Off A Light But She Just Helps Super Grover How! Do You Know What Year This Skit Was...
  2. D

    Happy Birthday pepelover

    Happy Birthday! :excited:
  3. D

    Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

    It's On The 1995 CD:C Is For Cookie(Cookie's Favorite Songs)! ;)
  4. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I'm Not Either!
  5. D

    A Muppet Central Christmas contest?

    Because Everybody Just Has Different Religions!
  6. D

    Authentic Count puppet on eBay

    Wow,That Count Puppet Just Looks Very Very Good! :eek: :)
  7. D

    Favorite multi-part Muppet sketches?

    That Was GeeBee!
  8. D

    Give Bert some respect

    Me Too! He's Been Always My Favorite Was I Was Little Too And He Still Is Now! :) :(
  9. D

    Favorite multi-part Muppet sketches?

    How Did The Closing Music Go :confused:
  10. D

    Happy Healthy Monsters DVD

    Okay,This DVD Won't Be Released At All Till February 1st But Here's The Description Of The DVD Since We Saw The Cover.It Says:It's a fun-filled,get-up-and-move fitness extravaganza!Grover hosts his own exercise show,Fuzzy,Blue and Healthy Too on the Happy Healthy Monsters TV network.Join Elmo...
  11. D

    A question about Cookie Monster!

    Of Course! :)
  12. D

    Happy Birthday Ryhoyarbie

    OOPS! Almost Forgot! Happy Birthday!
  13. D

    Happy Birthday BlueAM

    Happy 18th Birthday BlueAM! May All Your Wishes Come True On Your 18th Birthday! :) Have A Pretty Good Time! ;)
  14. D

    SS cast

    Mike,Did Sonia Manzano Write Back To You? If So Or Not,What Happened :confused: Because I Would Like To Meet Her For Sure! She's Pretty! If I Saw Her In Person,I Like To Get Her Autograph And A Picture Taken With Her! ;) :flirt:
  15. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    (1)Why Did They Have More Monsters At The End? (2)How Did The Ending Music Go? (3)How Scary Was It And Why?
  16. D

    location?

    Kimp,Sesame Place Is Just A Themepark Made For All Ages Since The Mid Or Late 90's.When It Was Brand New Back In 1980,It Was Just So Small And Now It Just Came A Very Big Theme Park Because They Have Most Of The Water Rides Made For Big Kids Like Sky Splash And A Lot Others,They Have Big Bird's...
  17. D

    Jump Ahead Glitch

    What Do You Mean A Bit?
  18. D

    location?

    It's Filmed In Queens New York! ;)
  19. D

    New movies coming out...

    Well,I Already Saw It And It Was Pretty Good And It Was Just Very Short Because It Was Just Mostly Train Rides! :zany:
Top