Search results

  1. D

    Ernie & Bert Before and After (Eating cookies from the tin)

    I know this skit was just made in 1969 But, (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? (4)If ending music is on there how does it go? 4 Questions please! ;)
  2. D

    Ernie Takes a Picture of Seven Cupcakes

    Cookie Monster did a dance at the end of that skit? If so,What kind of a dance at the end :confused:
  3. D

    Ernie Takes a Picture of Seven Cupcakes

    (1)Ernie stacks 7 cupcakes on a plate for dessert.Meanwhile,When ernie trys to get a picture of 7 cupcakes,Cookie Monster sneaks in for a cupcake each time ernie trys to get a picture of 7 cupcakes.So he trys another one and it happens the same thing.Then another one,Then he does it one more...
  4. D

    Sesamstrasse #2256

    So,What Muppet skits do you just get on there :confused:
  5. D

    Guy Smiley's and SpongeBob's ties

    Of Course I did teenintosesame!
  6. D

    Anyone remember this 'Rhyming' classic?

    Oh I remember that! I love that one! :cool: :D :cool:
  7. D

    Monsters Look at C (1969)

    I don't know! I don't know! Sounds Interesting since I just saw the "A" one. Anyone else :confused:
  8. D

    Happy Birthday beaker&honey

    Happy Birthday! :)
  9. D

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    All right! Thanks Bobhopesite!
  10. D

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    And Another thing why did phillip deleted the old thread of this? Huh :confused:
  11. D

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    Who's Al Quinn :confused:
  12. D

    Anything Muppet Witches make chicken soup (1975)

    (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? (4)If ending music is on there,How does it go? 4 Questions Please! ;) And Another thing Boober Gorg,The only time I just ask about these muppet skits about;What happens,How is it,Etc. is because they...
  13. D

    Favorite Fast Food Restaurant

    Hi,I don't eat too much fast food But what are your favorite fast food restaurants? Mine are McDonald's,KFC,and maybe a couple others sometimes!
  14. D

    Has Sesame become less educational?

    They sure do! But it's not as much educational like it used to always be! They should change it the it used to always be liked jim henson was still living! :sympathy:
  15. D

    Does anyone remember?

    It's on the video:Shalom Sesame:Journey to secret places(Vol.8)! ;)
  16. D

    Happy Birthday Hoots The Owl

    Guy's Is July 1st! :) ;) :D
  17. D

    Happy Birthday Hoots The Owl

    Hey Everybody,On my SS 2005 calendar I just got for christmas,Today is Hoots The Owl's birthday! So Happy Birthday Hoots! I hope your grandaughter Athena wishes you a Happy Birthday and Have a really good time playing and jaming on your saxaphone during your birthday! WOO HOO!!!! :excited...
  18. D

    Ken Jennings on Season 36?

    Now that looks like a really good question!
  19. D

    Happy Healthy Monsters DVD

    And One more thing,Can Phillip make this thread a sticky?
Top