Search results

  1. D

    Who likes Popeye?

    I like Popeye!
  2. D

    Sesame Street Birthday CD

    You're Welcome! :)
  3. D

    Muppets that interviewed kids

    WOW! I do remember seeing Bert and Sherlock Hemlock interviewing a boy helping to count to 20 I think! Totally forgot about it till right now! BTW,(1)What year was that skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)If Ending Music is just on there,How does it go? That was a good...
  4. D

    Sesame Street Birthday CD

    Bobhopesite,Just look at the first post please! ;)
  5. D

    Should the word "Muppet" be in the dictionary?

    Bobhopesite,Why Is That Word "Muppet" In Your 1978 Dictionary? Huh :confused: :eek: :zany:
  6. D

    Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

    Now that's a really good question! Does Ssetta know? :concern: :p :smirk:
  7. D

    New Japanese Sesame Street site

    It Must Be Joe Rapaso! :)
  8. D

    Sesame Street Birthday CD

    Contact Them!!!!! I Have No Idea Why That Happened Because That Was Just Really Stupid For The SW Company That They Didn't Do That! :boo: If You Just Want To Know About This,Please Contact Them At Their Address,E-mail,And Their Phone Number! Address:Sesame Workshop 1 Lincoln...
  9. D

    Jerry Orbach passed away

    Is Lumier From DISNEY'S Beauty and The Beast :confused: How Did He Die At Age 69 :confused:
  10. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Hey Ssetta,Did you get my E-mail yet?
  11. D

    Happy Birthday Silly Joe Bob

    Happy 17th Birthday Silly Joe Bob! May All Your Wishes And Dreams Come True! :)
  12. D

    CTS' TMS Listings for Dec. 27-31

    What's CTS Mean :confused:
  13. D

    Mr. Hooper death episode

    Yes it was.
  14. D

    Happy Birthday muppetsforever

    Happy Birthday! :)
  15. D

    This was a great skit!

    Correct! ;)
  16. D

    Judy Collins on Sesame Street

    And what year was that Boober Gorg?
  17. D

    Why isn't Lips always a part of the Electric Mayhem?

    Oh yeah and in the special:A Muppet Family Christmas,You hear lips' voice a couple of times saying:oof,ooo,ahhh! when doc opens the door about that really really really big snowstorm.When you see doc opening the door,He accidentally hits lips when doc says:Sorry to break your fun in here but...
  18. D

    Ever wonder about Nanny

    I can't tell,But I'd always thought she'd be pretty with long brown hair! BTW,They never did show her face at all but when time when there was this one episode where the muppet babies about being a monster or something like that before and what happened was nanny imagined her self being a...
  19. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppets on Disney's Christmas Parade

    Well,I just watched it yesterday and it was a very nice one! :)
  20. D

    This was a great skit!

    And the skit was made back in 1969!
Top