Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street Birthdays

    Well,The first time I ever found it was on my sesame street 2005 calendar I just got for christmas! :excited: (Never found it on any of the sesame street magazine before) :smirk:
  2. D

    Skit: CM gets tried on as a fur coat!

    Does this skit have ending music? If so,How does it go :confused:
  3. D

    I wonder if Sesame Street will ever come on DVD

    So far,It's 1064 people! ;)
  4. D

    Happy Birthday Vic Romano

    Happy Birthday!
  5. D

    Looking For SS Episodes Before the Format Change

    What episodes do you have :confused:
  6. D

    Happy Birthday Rubber Duckie

    Happy Birthday Rubber Duckie! Have a very fun birthday and I hope ernie sings your favorite song:Rubber Duckie and a couple of other duckie songs for your birthday! :p :)
  7. D

    And a box of cookies please.

    Oh I remember that one. That was great! :)
  8. D

    For the video game junkies...

    I still like video games but not as much like I used to! :)
  9. D

    Skit: CM gets tried on as a fur coat!

    That skit was made in 1970! I never saw it before but I've definately heard of it before!
  10. D

    Ernie & Bert Before and After (Eating cookies from the tin)

    Thanks Mike! But you forgot the last 3 questions to answer.So take your time please! ;)
Top