Search results

  1. D

    Mahna Mahna on Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper commercial

    Cindy is Phillip's wife and she's on Muppet Central too! By the way,That looks like a really interesting commercial! :) :excited:
  2. D

    Did Bert and Ernie ever bathe together?

    Wow! Thanks Ssetta! By the way, (1)What year was that skit? (2)What Muppet skits are on 3132 and 3216? (3)What's episode 3132 about? (4)What's episode 3216 about?
  3. D

    Happy Birthday Fireimps87

    Happy Birthday! :)
  4. D

    Happy Birthday Jonathan

    Happy Birthday Jonathan! May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  5. D

    Happy Birthday Rjschex

    Happy 35th Birthday Rjschex! May all your wishes and dreams come true! ;)
  6. D

    Did Bert and Ernie ever bathe together?

    I totally remember that skit a couple of times! By the way,What year was that skit? Does anybody have it? :)
  7. D

    New Sesamstrasse Episode Alert

    So,The Muppet skits are on there are: Song:I love an oatmeal box(Sung by Bert) What year was that skit? And what are the other Muppet sketches that are on this episode? Huh :confused:
  8. D

    Ernie counts 3 Honkers (1989)

    Well,If those 5 questions are on my own thread,Then it's just for anybody to answer.(Not you.) And it also means,I ask anybody! ;)
  9. D

    Any Mickey Mouse character fans?

    I also love Minnie Mouse too! :flirt:
  10. D

    Any Mickey Mouse character fans?

    Is anybody a Mickey Mouse Character fan? If so,Who's your favorite? My most favorite one is Mickey Mouse! All the others are really good too! :excited:
  11. D

    Happy Healthy Monsters DVD

    2 more days left! :excited:
  12. D

    Elmo in Grouchland on Disney Channel

    Back in the late 90's,Follow that Bird was aired on the Disney Channel. I almost forgot about adding the year! ;)
  13. D

    The Muppets 50th Anniversary

    Oh I do hope they have a muppets 50th anniversary special like they just did on the 30th anniversary special.
  14. D

    Ernie counts 3 Honkers (1989)

    (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? (4)When ernie just counts 3 honkers,Which color honkers were at that skit? (5)If ending music is on there,How does it go? 5 questions please! ;)
  15. D

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia

    Very Nice! Thanks!
  16. D

    Elmo in Grouchland on Disney Channel

    Wow! That's amazing! I remember Follow that Bird aired on the Disney Channel too!
  17. D

    VCR ALERT: Gorch on NBC

    What time is this episode going to start tonight Boober Gorg :confused:
  18. D

    Sesame skit with balls on chrome tracks

    And it's also on the DVD Version too! ;)
  19. D

    Remember those Sesame Street Little Lessons?

    Yeah! I totally remember those! I used to have them all when I was little! :excited: I might still have one of them somewhere bit I don't know if it's still working. :smirk:
  20. D

    Did Bert and Ernie ever bathe together?

    His name is Brad and It's Bert's Nephew.(Not his cousin)
Top