Search results

  1. D

    Miss Piggy and Kermit homemade puppets

    WOW! This is one of the work I have ever ever ever seen! Keep it up! :eek: :excited: :cool:
  2. D

    Sesamstrasse Episode 2261

    And,(1)What year are they? (2)What just happens in those skits? (3)Where did they take place at? (4)How are they? (5)If endidng music is on there,How does it go? I like to know them all please! (Except for 2 heads are better than one because I totally...
  3. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Happy Valentine's Day to you too Andywan! :)
  4. D

    Sesame characters ice skating

    What year were those and What just happens in all those skits :confused:
  5. D

    Sesamstrasse Episode 2261

    So,The only muppet skit I heard of is: Super Grover:The New Computer(1984). What are the other ones :confused:
  6. D

    My Homemade Zoot

    That sure does look really good! :cool:
  7. D

    Happy Birthday ScottMonster

    Happy Birthday ScottMonster! My all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  8. D

    Happy Birthday G-MAN

    Happy Birthday G-MAN! May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  9. D

    Happy Birthday Lone Wolf

    Happy Birthday! :)
  10. D

    Happy Birthday Christyb

    Happy Birthday! ;)
  11. D

    Ernie tries to scare Bert (1978)

    I sure do know lots of stuff mike! But the only time I ask a whole lot of muppet skits questions is if I never never never seen them before which I sort of heard of them before.If they was any muppet skits that I totally really really really remember,Then I just don't need to ask any of those at...
  12. D

    Happy Birthday Caroline

    Happy Birthday! :)
  13. D

    Ernie tries to scare Bert (1978)

    (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? (4)If ending music is on there,How does it go? 4 questions please because this sounds like a very interesting skit! ;)
  14. D

    Clip of "Sesame Street 4-D" online

    How come there's no sound :confused: :(
  15. D

    Skits that made you kind of sad

    SesameMike,What year was that skit?(you know,the grover and kermit snow skit and what was it really about?)
  16. D

    Happy Birthday Jedix

    Happy Birthday Jedix! Mall all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  17. D

    Happy Birthday Don'tLiveonMoon

    Happy Birthday Erin! Hope you have a good birthday! ;)
  18. D

    Little Murray Sparkles....

    Just in 2 episodes. Rosita saying Gato for cat which was him and in Elmo's World(Don't remember the name of that skit)with Telly while they sent elmo an e-mail.
  19. D

    Old Number & Letter Cartoons on DVD somewhere?

    It can also be in the 1986 short:Learning About Numbers.
  20. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

    Yes it was,It was the one with the guy.(Not the original) By the way,Who was that guy singing with ernie :confused: :p
Top