Search results

  1. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Yeah, because he shouldn't be uploading clips that are copyright protected! In fact, I've got some advice for everyone here who has uploaded clips to YouTube. Now that Sesame Street has their own YouTube channel, you should try to avoid uploading any clips that are on Sesame Street's own...
  2. ssetta

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    The long part after the sponsors and before the CTW announcement originally had the credits over it. Similar to episode #2485, Maria & Luis's wedding. And I know this because I have a friend who just remembers a lot of episode numbers from the early 80s.
  3. ssetta

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    OH wow! I can't believe it! That's actually from episode #2230!
  4. ssetta

    Segments that were possibly taped on the same day

    Good point. They actually WERE both seen in the same episode once; Episode 514, where Stevie Wonder visits the Street. It was on Unpaved.
  5. ssetta

    Segments that were possibly taped on the same day

    I can actually think of a LOT. For once, there was this sketch with Cookie Monster looking at 3 buildings, and trying to figure out which one was the school. He went up to the building and pulled off the "school" sign so he could read it. There was another sketch with him and this kid reading...
  6. ssetta

    Sesame Street - Season Air Dates

    Actually: Season 4: 11/27/72 to 5/25/73 Season 20: 11/14/88 to 5/12/89 Season 21: 11/13/89 to 5/11/90 Season 22: 11/12/90 to 5/10/91 Season 23: 11/11/91 to 5/8/92 All the others you posted were correct. Also, the sliding "Children's Television Workshop" logo was discontinued in...
  7. ssetta

    Could Baby Bear be autistic?

    This is something I've been wondering about lately. Here's a few reasons why: He is very strange in a lot of ways, and is not like other bears, or even people. For one thing, he only ever eats one type of food: porridge. I honestly have never met anyone out there who loves porridge. Most...
  8. ssetta

    R.I.P.: Alaina Reed Hall

    For those of you who don't know, Alaina Reed Hall was the actress who played Olivia from 1977 to 1988. According to Roscoe Orman's Facebook status, it would appear that she has died. I cannot find any articles online about her (at least not just yet), but I trust Roscoe's Facebook status, since...
  9. ssetta

    Episodes that Have Stuck with You

    For me, there's actually a LOT. I do have a lot of episodes on tape, however, there are quite a few that I DON'T have that I still remember. #3017: This picky guy named Mr. Quincy needs his 10-second toaster repaired, but it only toasted for 9 seconds. Even though it was close, he just HAD to...
  10. ssetta

    Episodes that Have Stuck with You

    I remember that one as well. It was episode 3830, and it reran as episode 3932.
Top