Search results

  1. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Now this I am very impressed about. I have to say I think a release of this episode/special was about 35 years overdue.
  2. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    It wasn’t even the whole segment, it was just a clip of it in a promo for Sesame Workshop. They’ve been posting those all week, and I kind of had a feeling they wouldn’t be posting an episode yesterday, and they didn’t today, either. Looks like I’m gonna be having a lot of drinks, which I guess...
  3. ssetta

    Right in the Middle of My Face

    I'm sure you all remember this song from season 1. The reason I ask about it is because about a year ago, Sesame Street released a compilation of season 1 songs on YouTube, and this was one of them. But it had this version of "Right in the Middle of My Face" with Bob and Susan, but it wasn't on...
  4. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    That's true, but they usually episode 2 per week. Maybe they'll go down to just one per week. I also noticed that usually when they do upload, it's usually around noon. So that's usually when I wait for it. I mean, they might do one today, but I'm not betting on it.
  5. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    If they don’t upload an episode by the end of today, I’m having a drink.
  6. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Episode 2963, also uncut. So it seems like the "new" episodes they're uploading are uncut, but the episodes that they already have edits of, they're leaving that way.
  7. ssetta

    Sesame Street Episode Playlists

    Not the playlists, but the actual uploads of many of the episodes. They came from an illegal source.
  8. ssetta

    Sesame Street Episode Playlists

    These are illegal uploads, and need to be taken down.
  9. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    They finally posted an episode that has never been released before! Episode 1622.
  10. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    It's nice to see this one, but I can't believe they cut my favorite song, "D Duah Duah." What's wrong with it? Is it because kids were scared of the aggressive announcer?
  11. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    That is true, but they did upload 2485 last Friday. I also wondered why they uploaded 2455 and 2485, but not 2484. And they did upload a clip on Wednesday.
  12. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Well, it looks like they're all done uploading full episodes. They usually upload them on Fridays and they didn't today. Told you not to get too excited.
  13. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    As of today, they have now posted 1575 (the episode where Mr. Rogers visits) and yesterday they posted 2455, the episode where Maria and Luis get engaged. I would bet any money that 2484 and/or 2485 are probably next. But I will say that I am somewhat impressed with the number of episodes...
  14. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    I have noticed that all these uploads are exactly like they were on HBO Max. "Feliz Navidad" was cut from that version too. And what they did with episode 1 was done very badly. They kept the closing from the following Friday episode (episode 5) on, but cut it off right before the credits.
  15. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    What I find most weird is that they tacked on the closing from episode 5 but didn’t show the credits. I don’t know why they couldn’t just leave it unedited. Maybe it’s because the company is no longer called Children’s Television Workshop, and hasn’t been for 25 years now. I also wanted to...
  16. ssetta

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

    I found it interesting they sang the Sesame Street Theme. All the years they've done the parade, they've sung a lot of different songs, but I don't think they ever did the theme song before.
  17. ssetta

    Sesame Street Season 56 News and Rumors

    I just found out that Miley Cyrus is going to be on this season. Anyone else find this weird? For some reason I never expected her to be on the show, considering some of the stuff she's done in the past.
  18. ssetta

    Sesame Street Season 56

    Ok here’s something I don’t quite understand. I thought all of us on here were fans of Sesame Street. That’s why I came here. So why would you be making fun of someone who watches it?
  19. ssetta

    Sesame Street Season 56

    Well I have seen a lot of changes on Sesame Street over the years, but I have to say I think this is the most upsetting. They've finally stopped showing the episode number, which I can sort of understand, but furthermore, they did away with the letter and number of the day, some staples the show...
  20. ssetta

    Sesame Street Season 56 to debut on Netflix and PBS; 90 hours of previous episodes coming exclusively to Netflix

    It still hasn't said which (if any) classic episodes will be available.
Top