Search results

  1. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    You know, this might be slightly off topic, but I've wondered if YouTube is the best place to release Classic Sesame Street. Because believe it or not, I've heard that a lot of parents do not let their kids watch YouTube. Why? Because there's a lot of stuff on there that's inappropriate. And...
  2. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    This episode has not been released before, and if you look closely, there’s actually 2 segments that were replaced. Those were the 2 segments that were about counting to 10 in Spanish. And I think I now know why all those episodes have Spanish segments cut and replaced. I think these versions of...
  3. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    It seems like they’ve been uploading quite a bit from season 28 lately. It’s even more interesting that it’s a season 26 rerun.
  4. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    I'm so happy they decided to upload this episode (3636). This is actually a very special episode. I don't know if it's significant to the series (well, maybe it is, since they decided to upload it, and I think the Paley center has it), but it is rather significant to me. Because you see, just...
  5. ssetta

    Classic episodes coming to Netflix

    It is a typo, I meant 1463.
  6. ssetta

    Classic episodes coming to Netflix

    And just as I thought, I am nothing short of disappointed. They have a measly 10 episodes on there, all of which have been released before. They are: 1148 1263 1570 1839 2096 2485 3226 3663 3722 3785 How upsetting. I surely thought they would have more than this. I read awhile back they would...
  7. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I don't normally get excited about clips being uploaded, and this is actually a pretty common one, but I will admit it's 18 years overdue, as this is the first time it's officially been uploaded to YouTube:
  8. ssetta

    Classic episodes coming to Netflix

    I saw something on Netflix saying that they will have classic Sesame Street episodes starting July 20th. I'm not sure which episodes they'll have, and it would be interesting if they're the same episodes that were on Tubi. I only thought to look because, this may not seem like much, but on the...
  9. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on Tubi

    I noticed that too, but then I realized … even though it is from Season 40 and newer … it has the same feel of a Marshal Grover and Fred sketch from the 70s.
  10. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on Tubi

    This makes me wonder if they'll add any Season 40-43 episodes to YouTube on the Classics channel. I hope not.
  11. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Season 39 was actually when the HD era started.
  12. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Do you really call season 39 “classic”??
  13. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    So it's been awhile since I've had to have a drink. In other words, they've been sticking to the schedule. They've uploaded new episodes on Fridays and Sundays for the past several weeks (though they may not this Sunday, since it's a holiday weekend). But I have noticed that all of them are...
  14. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    These episodes from after 2002 aren't exactly what I was hoping to see, but it's still better than nothing, so I'll hold off on the drink. I haven't seen these episodes in awhile, anyway. You also have to realize this was almost 20 years ago now, so kids who were watching at that time may very...
  15. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Which episode are you referring to? The segment did not air in any episodes that Tubi has, or have been released anywhere.
  16. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    It’s just that they haven’t uploaded any since Tuesday of last week, just before the classic episodes became available on Tubi. That’s why I have a feeling they might be done, at least for a little while. If there were newly released episodes on Tubi, I’d be impressed, but there aren’t.
  17. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    If they don’t upload an episode today, or by the end of this weekend, I’ll probably have a few drinks.
  18. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    Do you think they'll stop uploading full episodes to YouTube now that they have Tubi? I noticed that Tubi doesn't have any of the episodes that hadn't been released before.
  19. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on Tubi

    I really can’t say I’m impressed, nor did I expect to be. All of the episodes were on HBO Max, in fact there’s even some episodes missing. I’m guessing those will be the ones that will be rotated with others. But quite frankly, I am more impressed with the YouTube uploads (assuming they will...
  20. ssetta

    Sesame Street classic episodes on YouTube

    They just uploaded Episode 3990 from Season 33. This had previously been uploaded on the normal Sesame Street channel years ago.
Top