Search results

  1. D

    Happy Birthday MuppetNewsFlash

    Happy Birthday MuppetNewsFlash! May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  2. D

    Happy Birthday Goelz

    Happy Birthday! :)
  3. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Splurge,What's your e-mail?
  4. D

    The American Revolution: Washington Crossing the D

    What year was that skit and How is it :confused: 2 questions please. ;)
  5. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Andy,Did you find out what muppet skits are still on those 4 episodes yet? Thank you.
  6. D

    Happy Birthday Sesameguy

    Happy Birthday Sesameguy!May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  7. D

    Anyone seen Shark Tale?

    I saw it before and it was good.
  8. D

    Episode 4066

    Does anybody have 4066 because I still want to see Ruben Studard's soul ABC's with Elmo. Please let me know. Thank you! ;)
  9. D

    Bernie the piano tuner

    I sure do remember seeing Bernie the piano tuner in 2107 only But, Who played him and What other episodes has he really appeared in?
  10. D

    Bud Lucky on Incredibles DVD

    Why are they going to add that skit on the incredibles eric :confused: Because this is really interesting.
  11. D

    New Sesamstrasse Episode Starts Friday

    What muppet skits will be on there? If someone is just translating this in english,Please tell me! ;)
  12. D

    Grungetta appreciation thread

    Do you have that episode? If so,What muppet skits are on there :confused:
  13. D

    Big Bird crossing the street PSA (1978)

    It was Bob.But I sure did see a part of that skit on The Muppets:A Celebration of 30 years.
  14. D

    Ernie's Constant Bedtime Thirst (1978)

    Was this shown on noggin before? Yes or No? If it is,Then I might already know.Thanks! ;)
  15. D

    Big Bird crossing the street PSA (1978)

    Can this skit also be found in 2291 besides 2342? Yes or No?
  16. D

    Bert and Cookie Monster

    I also forgot about that too! ;)
  17. D

    Bert and Cookie Monster

    That's true MuppetDude. I almost forgot about that too. And they were also in The Face Pageant too.
  18. D

    A question for Xeurus about Telly and Mr. Hooper

    What year was that skit Xerus?
  19. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Oh,Wait a minute,Don Music is not in 2282.
  20. D

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    But do you still really remember what muppet skits do you get on these 4 episodes I asked before?
Top