Search results

  1. D

    Madrigal Alphabet(1977)

    But Where did it take place at and how is it? Also,How does Judy sing it? Do they see each other?
  2. D

    Happy Birthday Al Hempker

    Happy Birthday Al Hampker! May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  3. D

    Happy Birthday Gelfling Waldo

    Happy Birthday Gelfling Waldo! May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  4. D

    Happy Birthday a Mickey Muppet(Stevie)

    Happy Birthday Stevie!May all your wishes and dreams come true! :)
  5. D

    Favorite Skits Growing Up

    SesameMike,What's the name of that soundtrack,What's the name of that song to it,andIs it available on CD :confused:
  6. D

    Ernie counts fruit(1987)

    (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)How is it? (4)If ending music is on there,How does it go? 4 questions please!
  7. D

    Song: Roosevelt's Days of the Week (1970)

    I was just asking,Where did it take place at :confused:
  8. D

    Do you guys hate me or something?

    I mean:http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=18230 ;)
  9. D

    Do you guys hate me or something?

    Now look guys,Anybody can ask 4-5 questions or so about a SS skit.No matter what they ask because it's all a part of being nice! Check this out:http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?tJ18230 Fat Blue already straighted this out though! ;)
  10. D

    Madrigal Alphabet(1977)

    Again,I'm not here to ask just you,I'm just here to ask anybody! Don't you get it?
  11. D

    Madrigal Alphabet(1977)

    I heard this skit has Judy Collins and Snuffy and it's also pretty interesting but, (1)What just happens in this skit? (2)Where did it take place at? (3)What are the lyrics? (4)How is it? (5)How does Judy and Snuffy sing it? 5 questions please! ;)
  12. D

    It's Official: Sesame Channel to arrive fall 2005

    I read it on today's newspaper and so far I just heard that SS and Barney will be on.The rest we don't know yet.But you guys already know that the classic SS will be on also.
  13. D

    It's Official: Sesame Channel to arrive fall 2005

    This is Great!!! Hey Everybody,Great News,The new 24 hour children's channel will be arriving April 1st on demand and The channel inself will also arrive September 1st! Really Exciting! Huh??? :excited: :excited: :excited:
  14. D

    Popeye character names in Spanish

    Hey Everybody,How do you say these Popeye character names in Spanish? (1)Popeye (2)Bluto (3)Olive Oyl (4)Wimpy (5)Swee'Pea :confused: Thanks for yor help! ;)
  15. D

    My 1,000 post!

    Congratulations MuppetDude! That's really good! :excited:
  16. D

    Plaza sesemo

    Is the garden song clear or crummy? If clear or crummy,How clear or crummy :confused:
  17. D

    Grover the Elevator Operator: Front and Back (1971)

    Why did he said take the stairs while grover was missing :confused:
Top