Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Haha! I love it!
  2. Beakerfan

    Randomity Thread Thing Uber!

    *pulls out a can of mace* Someone wanted this? *accidentally sprays it in Tony's face* OOPS!
  3. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    No, but I can twist it like this! *ties Marty's arm in a knot*
  4. Beakerfan

    Randomity Thread Thing Uber!

    Lipstick is tasty!
  5. Beakerfan

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Alex: *bursts into Claudia's room wearing a trucker cap, baggy jeans, gangsta jacket, sunglasses and lots of bling* Sup mah homies? What's crackin crackahs? *gives the three scientists high fives, then stands with her arms crossed and hands in sideways peace symbols*
  6. Beakerfan

    Kuriboh Man Birthday

    Happy birthday!
  7. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Ooh, wolverines in a thunderstorm? It must be due to some sort of extremely strong magnetic force.....
  8. Beakerfan

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    It's one of my favorites! (I seem to have alot of those....)
  9. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    Especially with plum jam!
  10. Beakerfan

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    *rolls her eyes* Nice try, Filthy Filthmiester. You aren't getting out that easy!
  11. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Goldie: *still giant* Awww.... *hugs Yakky* Nell: *thumbing through pie recepies* Huh? Sorry, I wasn't listening.....
  12. Beakerfan

    Sweeney Todd Trailer!

    Soooo true!
  13. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    It rained buckets the other day, and the cold hasn't left so far. It's pretty hazy right now. That's the beach for ya....
  14. Beakerfan

    Facebook Group

    I am too!
  15. Beakerfan

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    *lands at the jail* I think I'll stick around for a bit and make sure these two don't do anything rash.
  16. Beakerfan

    Sweeney Todd Trailer!

    I'll have to get that for my sis! She's obsessed with Johnny Depp (and Tim Burton).
  17. Beakerfan

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Hey there Delilah" - Plain White T's
  18. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Phillip Chapman

    Happy birthday Phil! Hope you have a great day!
  19. Beakerfan

    Hardknock life for Dew!

    I think you're doing great with the characters!
  20. Beakerfan

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    Listen! That sounds like the pathetic cry of some poor soul in trouble! DON'T WORRY! I'LL SAVE YOU! *swoops down and blows baby powder all over Claudia and Tony*
Top