Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Creepiest Movie Ever!

    Ooh! Candyman..... O_O creepy..... I had one... but I forget the name of it!
  2. Beakerfan

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    You see a comercial for the new show "Phenomenon" and you and your sister both sing "Do Doo do do doo!" every time they say Phenomenon.
  3. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    *tackles Claudia and wrestles the eating utensils out of her hands*
  4. Beakerfan

    A New Car

    That's awesome Snowthie! How exciting!
  5. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Hey Anna! CATCH! *tosses Marty's head like a football over to Anna*
  6. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Gee, thanks. I'd better go wash my hair.....
  7. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Whoaaaaa..... I think I'm gonna be siiiiiick...
  8. Beakerfan

    I have something very important to say

    Oh, sure! Sorry about that. *unties Marty's arm*
  9. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    I knew a Baherb named Anna!
  10. Beakerfan

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Hey There Delilah" - Plain White T's
  11. Beakerfan

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    Yeah, but I wear them, so that must make them in style.... *primps*
  12. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Shanker: *dodges Hevej's hand and hold out his knife* Aye, so that's how yoo want to play huh? *jabs Hevej's hand*
  13. Beakerfan

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Shanker: *wandering about the Moppets house, enters the kitchen* Yoo sar! Who are yeh, and what are yeh dooin here? *pokes Hevej with his knife* Ooh, so thas the way it is, eh? Well yoo best speak up sar! I doon like intrudars, even if it aint my house.
  14. Beakerfan

    I won't be posting anymore...

    What the heck? That sucks Snowthie, I'm sorry that happened! I hope you guys find a place soon!
  15. Beakerfan

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    Did you know bananas are an herb?
  16. Beakerfan

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Yes! I can't wait for the new Halloween ep!
  17. Beakerfan

    Randomity Thread Thing Uber!

    Being maced is smexy? That's a new one....... is it like wearing Axe? *thinks for a moment* I guess it could be..... *glances over at Tony, then throws her arms around his neck and kisses him*
  18. Beakerfan

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Wonderful Tonight" - Eric Clapton
  19. Beakerfan

    Randomity Thread Thing Uber!

    *panicks* Oh no! What do I do? Ummmm..... *sprays herself in the face with the mace* Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
  20. Beakerfan

    Randomity Thread Thing Uber!

    I worked at a preschool for 3 years, and I can tell ya, 80% of kids think it's fun to puts rocks in their mouths and their diapers. And don't even get me started on sand......
Top