Search results

  1. D

    What happened to good old Herry?

    When it comes to recasting characters, it is a pretty long and involved process. Firstly, they have to be in touch with the character. it's not just a matter of voice copying. The puppeteer has to have a bond with the character. That's why a lot of characters have multiple recasts...
  2. D

    Sesame Puppeteers Making Opportunities for Themselves

    cuz....well, If you're not familiar with my stance on Blue's Clues... well, let's just say Sesame Street is a fine Steak and Lobster dinner (with fresh from the ocean lobster) and Blue's Clues is... uh... $0.99 discount salsburry steak frozen dinner left out of the fridge too long. Let's just...
  3. D

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    Why doesn't Disney release Muppet Babies product? They're too busy releasing products of Baby Mickey, Baby Pooh, Baby princesses, and probably soon, Baby Fairies. Why give us the real original when you can give us crappy knockoffs they "created" themselves? And Phil, can we Please change...
  4. D

    New Muppet BobbleHeads at DisneyWorld?

    Am I the only one that thinks the Beaker looks pretty Sweet?
  5. D

    Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

    I do agree. Over accessorizing killed the other lines (Ren and Stimpy and Fairly Odd Parents in particular, since it upped their prices). But then again, for the Muppet lines to be a true success, they'da had to follow McFarline's business modle and have Kermit's bloody eye popping out it's...
  6. D

    Muppet merchandise in Japan

    I actually have Chip in a peach suit, and the costume's soft plastic/rubber started to crack.
  7. D

    What sketches should be on the Ready for School DVD?

    I really hope they have bonus features like that, since the Country DVD had some. I doubt the main feature would have any older stuff like that! It'd probalby either be completely original material or clips of the current show... But then again, You'd never know. I'm pressing for "School In...
  8. D

    The Sesame Place Store!

    I'm really drooling over the Count and Telly Plushes. And the Bert plush is the best one I've ever seen! He's even smiling (He NEver smiles like that in merchandise). BTW, Cookie Monster has more pages of Merchandising than Elmo! YAY!
  9. D

    Sesame Puppeteers Making Opportunities for Themselves

    Wasted Talent! :smirk:
  10. D

    Joe Raposo

    He also wrote the theme to Three's Company. Yes, Raposo was a genious, no questions asked. Sing must be his most popular work, but I really think some of the other songs are very underrated.
  11. D

    SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

    I thought this website was for us angry fans who were sick of not being able to see classic clips legally, i.e. the Old School sets.
  12. D

    jazzy spies

    Nevermind... here's the link to all the Jazzy clips, plus some others.. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ctw+masters
  13. D

    jazzy spies

    Where's the link?
  14. D

    2 New Muppets: Donald Grump and Donald Trump

    I dunno, if that ^**(&*(^& Donald trump gets made fun of again, he'll say some moronic defensive bullying garbage like, "Dat show wit da sock puppets is stoopid! They am hasbeens" or something less intellegible. Why can't he just go back to the 80's where he belongs?
  15. D

    What's up with TV Land?

    Shouldn't we be more upset that they're showing movies, perioud? I mean, wasn't the reason behind TV land to buy up all the classic reruns in syndication to have them all on one channel? Now they supposedly have all this crappy original programming. I don't have cable, but I am mad. They...
  16. D

    Are we supposed to be seeing this?

    Me too! Is something wrong with the server? it just started happening to me!
  17. D

    What's up with TV Land?

    If you've seen one judge, you've seen them all! Boo!
  18. D

    The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

    Ah, yes.... but then the fans would complain about it "What's all this crap?" and they're replace it with something that REALLY doesn't work in 3 years... like Journey to Ernie. If they're less than a minute long, I wonder why they can't show it between shows on PBS.... They have random...
  19. D

    Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

    Honestly, I could give a fig about Pepsi and Coke. I'm more into Dr. pepper and Root Beer (usually the mom and pop home brews that you sometimes find in mom and pop restaraunts and hot dog carts).
  20. D

    SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

    Wait, so it's JUSt 1998 on ward? No classic clips? No Electric company? Rip off~!
Top