Search results

  1. D

    Miss Piggy on American Idol

    Once again... You could put all the Muppets, including Sesame street and Fraggle characters, Weird Al Yankovic, Kid Muscle, and Homer Simpson, and I still wouldn't watch this crap.
  2. D

    Kermit on American Idol

    Kermit on American Idol.... You could put Weird Al Yankovic, Bullwinkle J Moose, Kid Muscle, and the Nerima Daikon Brothers on that thing and I still wouldn't watch.
  3. D

    Jim Henson - voted 5th 'best children's TV voice'

    ...voice? EXCU-U-U-USE ME?!?! He wasn't a "voice," he was a puppeteer. He did the voice and performance. That's like calling Sir Lawrence Olivier a "voice." Is Jim Cummings anywhere on that list? Cuz if he's not, it's another reason to be angry at whomever compiled this list.
  4. D

    Jim Thurman (1935-2007)

    Yeah... this is pretty sad news. Especially since he worked so long with the series, and was now making a large scale comeback with Sesame Street, with old school style skits made in the last couple of years and Bob's introductions. He will be missed.
  5. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    You know, I know everyone bad mouthed the Bullwinkle movie, but I think they did a pretty good job with it. Considering how bad Dudley Do-Right turned out. And let us not even begin to count the number of things thy got wrong in the Inspector Gadget movies... THEN incorporated the talking...
  6. D

    It's official! SMB3 on DVD

    I really hope they have episode select for every half episode, so you can see one 13 minute cartoon at a time, and not just have to watch both episodes if you just want to see the second cartoon. Stupid Hong Kong Phooey DVD does that.
  7. D

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    I'd rather them rerelease these http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/plush-toys-SESAMESET2.html Especially since I've never Seen Guy Smiley before and I only have the Martian.
  8. D

    SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

    So is this an April Fools or what? I mean, it sounds like a great idea for all the clips to be available legally from their website. No more worrying about Youtube pulling everything off...
  9. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    In today's episode of "Emperor's New School" Kronk made a "Rubber Duckie" refference... He said something to the extent of I got up and took a spongebath with Chubby Duckie. He's my little friend who is Cute. And He's Yellow... and he's chubby... It wouldn't have been a refference if...
  10. D

    It's official! SMB3 on DVD

    Due to the great sales of the SMB Supershow volumes 1 and 2, Shout is releasing the Saturday morning SMB3 cartoon series. http://dvd.ign.com/articles/772/772737p1.html
  11. D

    Roundhouse on DVD?

    I'd like to send a message to Nickelodeon... I agree that it's great they're releasing all those old live action shows on DVD... But when the shell are we gonna get their older cartoon shows. Ren and Stimpy was only released in conjunction with the new series that flopped. I'd love to see at...
  12. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Thank you, but I have most of those already. If anyone has the old "Bump in the Night" Cd and can make MP3s off of it, please E-mail me. I want every song except Molly's.
  13. D

    TMNT the new movie Anyone interested

    Freaking loved the movie. I feel it was the best TMNT film since the first one. And am I the only one who liked how Shredder WASN'T the focus of the entire thing? BTW, in case anyone wants to know, Karai is Shredder's adopted daughter. She appeared in the 13 issue mega blockbuster TMNT...
  14. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have Chip and Dale, but I'm probably not going to be able to give it to you, since I don't have a computer yet, and I don't trust my friends with a CD I spent that much on. It will be the Disney afternoon album version (extended) from the Toon Tunes action anthems CD If I can.
Top