Search results

  1. D

    Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

    I don't remember too many of my costumes, other than I know I've gone trick-or-treating as a Teletubby, a pirate, and I was made to go as Mr. Potato Head three years.
  2. D

    Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

    Dude, I am not built such attire.
  3. D

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    Wow. 78 for the high today. What's going on? It's never been like this in July before! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  4. D

    Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

    Frog no! Nope. The only time I've ever dressed up in costumes was for Halloween, and I haven't done that since I was twelve.
  5. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    To be fair though, maybe Le Pot Head wasn't high in this story?
  6. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    "Shut up, Pot Head!"
  7. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    This short features @LittleJerry92 in potato form:
  8. D

    Pet Peeves

    Thin and fit people being insecure and obsessive about their weight is an aggrivation to no end.
  9. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Some dumb old redneck in the grocery store today complaining about how he'll never buy turkey again because immigrants have brought diseases into America and have contaminated turkey with "Somalia."
  10. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Stopped by my storage unit today to discover that no only has some unknown animal somehow gotten in, defacated and shed hair everywhere, but it also tore into some things, including evidently attacking the sprite puppets I built for TECHNICOLOR DREAMS (one of them had one of their eyes scratched...
  11. D

    Unofficial Picture Thread!

    Not at all what I expected lol.
  12. D

    Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

    I made a glove hand specifically for bits like this where he would have to pick things up. I used it as early as his first Valentine's Day episode in 2008.
  13. D

    The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

    Somebody give KarWash a Nobel Peace Prize!
  14. D

    Questions about anything

    What's the difference between Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda?
  15. D

    Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

    I think it sounds a little more like Kevin Clash. Yes, yes, I know, I know.
  16. D

    Why Did I Ever Watch This?

    For a different effect? To be fair, I've tried watching Krofft shows (specifically H.R. PUFNSTUF) while under the influence of mah sleeping pills . . . and the effect absolutely no different whatsoever. It's like when Jim tried LSD and nothing happened, lol.
  17. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Point taken.
  18. D

    Why Did I Ever Watch This?

    Knowing you, I think the only way you would want to watch it is when you gettin' on wivd da high on life, 'cause there's no shortage of Disney Acid Sequence.
  19. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    But another thing, too, is that he's not responding to any inquiries about the changes of his channel, which, to me, adds to the suspicion. I mean, at least some of the aforementioned YouTubers have acknowledged that much when people ask why they haven't uploaded anything in a while, or if they...
Top