Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Yes you have. Everybody has.
  2. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    That's me whenever the cicadas come out for the summer.
  3. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    It was a funny show. I still remember when that finale first aired - that little alien hymn of theirs (and how they couldn't remember all the words) is still fresh in my mind to this day.
  4. D

    The New New Quote Thread

    Dosier. He used to be a very active and prominent member of MC waaay back when.
  5. D

    Learn Something New Everyday Thread

    Isn't that a bit of a broad stroke, like how spanking is considered "child abuse"?
  6. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    Some of them look like they're trying to puppeteer, actually.
  7. D

    BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

    See me in October.
  8. D

    The Funny Picture Thread

    When you wanna call the cops, but your phone's on Airplane Mode
  9. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade May 26, 2018

    And two months later, still having this problem on occasion.
  10. D

    Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

    Well, I remember one year it's because I wanted to dress up as Bullwinkle, but apparently the costumes had been recalled because they were made of flammable material, or something like that, so yeah, my mom pretty much suggested I go out as Mr. Potato Head again that year . . . and it seems like...
  11. D

    The Muppets 2015 TV Series: The Complete Series Now Available for HD Download

    Uhh . . . isn't Amazon streaming? :confused:
  12. D

    Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

    Hey, you know for yourself, there's a fetish for just about everything.
  13. D

    Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

    Unfortunately, I know there are exotic dancers out there who dance on sticks of butter, and people who like to slather themselves in butter (and cooking oil) and slide all over linoleum floors.
  14. D

    Old Nickelodeon

    Nick's kind of spiteful like that. I'm surprised they let Craig Barlett and Joe Murray come back to do the new Arnold and Rocko projects - I know they previously severed ties with Craig for going to write for Johnny Bravo since Cartoon Network's their biggest rival . . . I'm sure they probably...
  15. D

    Old Nickelodeon

    Oh-kay. . . . Some of that sounds like some of the same stuff that was going on with Channel Awesome, like their overpriced incentives during their Indigogo campaign a while back.
  16. D

    The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

    Boy, they sure did invite a lot of empty chairs.
  17. D

    Old Nickelodeon

    So what exactly is going on with Butch Hartman right now?
Top