Search results

  1. D

    Truth commercial: Muppets & smoking

    I will say, the ideas they use in the "Should have had a V8" commercials could work well. You could have 2 guys in a room, one puts a joint (or cig) in his mouth, and just before he lights it up, the second guy dope slaps him and says "Eyyyy! Don't do that!" That would be funny.
  2. D

    Harvey Kneeslapper Sketches List

    Don't forget, "wanna see something funny?" Where the prankee worked around his insult, and laughed at his face. Here's some on Youtube http://youtube.com/results?search_query=harvey+kneeslapper&search=Search
  3. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    But back to the original statement. i do not think Hollywood is liberal or conservative. They only follow one principle... getting as dang many cash as possible. maybe that's why they have generic Holiday specials. not under pressure from social groups, not under pressure from liberal...
  4. D

    The littles coming to DVD.

    The closest thing to Dennis the Menace on DVD is the DIC movie toons movie. Which, other than the fact Tom Arnold does the voice of Mr. Wilson, it was a great movie. They got Maurice LaMarche and Jeannie Elias to reprise their roles in the show.
  5. D

    Songs from Commercials

    and they used "All you need is love" as a commercial again. I forget what they used it this time, because I was in a blind rage about it.
  6. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I understand how it is, and I really do think the studio or someone was to blame for taking the original script and kiddyfying it in MFS. But the fact of the matter is, until Muppet Oz came out, MCC was my least favorite of all the ones I've seen (Still need to see KSY, though), due in part it...
  7. D

    Hey Look! A GOOD Garfield Movie

    Direct to DVD.
  8. D

    Japanese openings to American cartoons

    Bump... Wanna see how popular Tiny Toons was in japan? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWREoJyfphg# Not surprising since a Japanese studio animated half the episodes.
  9. D

    Wow... I just can't believe how hard it is to find...

    Me, I'm still looking for Marvin Suggs, S5 Gonzo (I found him a year ago, but had no money at a comic store, the New Chef and The Backstage. Honestly I can do without the backstage and the repaint Chef, but I need Gonzo and Marvin.
  10. D

    The Simpsons Movie - Box Office Smash!

    Which one are you going to that you actually have to buy the meals? Ones I've been to you can purchase them sepperately for like a buck fifty each. I was able to get Krusty, Wiggum, and Apu. I could have got Lisa, but I just don't care too much about her. i'm going after the ones I REALLY...
  11. D

    SNL Season 2?

    Ah, SNL when it was funny and had rising stars. not like today where the cartoons are the only thing it has going for it. Too bad these things are so expensive.
  12. D

    Kermit and Herbert together?

    But even still, I doubt he would work comedically well with Kermit, anyway. I can't see a reason they can't get along perfectly. I think Kermit's best stuff aside from tenderness (I.e. Singing Bein' Green or African Alphabet) is when he's either joking around with someone (i.e. Grover, Don...
  13. D

    Truth commercial: Muppets & smoking

    I gotta admit that antidrug commercial with the "look at how bad I can draw, but it's funny" might actually be effective on stoners, cuz it does look like stoner humor. I feel that people should make their own choices to an extent. And if they ruin their life that way, that's how you learn...
  14. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    Which is funny, since if you think about it, Santa Claus is a Saint, meaning he is Christian himself, and a religious figure anyway. But what bugs me is that if we want to get technical, Christmas should happen in either Summer or October or something, since we picked an arbitary date to...
  15. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I loved MFS, even when I heard they had a better ending and Uncle Matt until Jerry juhl got angry that someone decided to make the movie completely more juvenile than it was supposed to. it is hardly the worst thing they did. Look at OZ. Yuckka.
  16. D

    Underdog the movie

    Hey, I'm a cartoonist who is quite serious about his cartoons. I'm surprised I didn't do the petition to stop Loonatics Unleashed from airing. Well, look how big the Toy Story toys have hit. I mean, a movie about Cars is second only to a movie about toys in Toyeticness. Yes, Toyetic is a...
  17. D

    The Simpsons Movie - Box Office Smash!

    And they were all in the first 10 seasons. I'm really happy the movie turned out great. Especially after seeing episodes where Bart's dog becomes a beer mascot, Homer buys an old Ambulence and mistakes it for a taxi, Lisa entering a spelling bee, Lisa going on a commercial for American Idol...
  18. D

    havent seen a thread on this so im starting one...

    With these eyes... I SAW NESSIE.... too bad I'm the only one here that gets it.
  19. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    But then again, let us not forget Garfield Christmas and Charlie Brown as well. Charlie Brown was a pretty religious special, while Garfield focused on an actual family holiday celebration.
  20. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    I can agree, yet have you heard the term "liberal guilt?" Like when white guys care more about rights for other races to compensate for the fact they're afraid they are racist? I feel it's the same thing. Problem with Hannukka specials is they're all designed to teach CHRISTIANS (and...
Top