Search results

  1. D

    elmo's world alone?

    I don't think so. They might put more stock in an Elmo show... but if they make the show basically 2 Elmo's World segments, and not a sepperate different show they wouldn't abandon SS. maybe even the other way around.
  2. D

    elmo's world alone?

    It is in other parts of the world... just stupidly not here. I've been lobbying for Elmo's World to be a seperate show for YEARS now, since it seems for a younger demographic than the rest of the show. plus it does have an inconsistancy in quality compaired with the rest of the show.
  3. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I forgot to thank you. Thank you! Anyway, anyone got the song "Two heads are better than one" featuring Herry and the 2 headed monster?
  4. D

    Sesame Street taught me how to read

    You know, not only did it it teach me to read, but the first books I read were either Sesame Street or Muppet Babies. And I read pretty young too. Sesame Street gave me a life long love of reading... that school then took away with all the talk of "symbolism" and memorizing tiny sections that I...
  5. D

    Sesame Street TV References

    I was watching Fosters Home for Imaginary friends yesterday, and I saw a 2 headed monster that has one head with horns pointing down, and one that has horns pointing up. Considering Craig McCracken has confirmed he is a muppet fan (The Sesame Street News logo popping up in the Powerpuff girls...
  6. D

    Sesame Street figures at Dollar Tree

    They're better in sculpt and paint than the Fisher Price dollar ones they had at Target a while back. However I will say Elmo is out of scale with the others, but I guess it's due to smaller kids wanting the figure, so they had to make it bigger so they can play with it. But hey, for a buck a...
  7. D

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    I thought the last prime time network bit was Elmopalooza. Anyway, I'm GLAD we finally get another prime time network special featuring SS. I mean, there was potential for it during the 35th anniversary, but they didn't do it. And finally a Muppet Christmas special, especially after...
  8. D

    First Paris Hilton, now Lindsay Lohan...

    Lindsay I feel sorry for. I mean, she actually IS talented, and became a celebrity the HARD way, by actually acting in several movies and stuff to become famous, and not just because she's a rich ho who had a naughty tape released. And rich parents. Lindsay actually had problems with her...
  9. D

    MySpace Problems Now...

    I'll tell you what my problem is... I don't have too many friends. I pretty much asked a bunch of people to get some. And my sister MADE me make her my friend. But I'm proud to say I got approval from Weird Al Yankovic (though it seems like a contractual obligation), Crayon Shin Chan (yes...
  10. D

    "What is your Favorite Rescue Ranger?"

    Probably. But more likely, they just used the same devices they would have used if they made the series about the Rescuers. What's REALLY disappointing about digging up these facts is when you find a great "what could have been" section. I refer to a Darwing Duck/ Rescue Ranger crossover...
  11. D

    Cartoons can't smoke no more

    YAY! Now they can be just as unrelateable and pathetic as everything else. Gritty reality that sets the mood... Take that. I think only the bad guys should smoke evil looking cigars, like in Oliver and Company to give them an edge.
  12. D

    John Lassiter flexes his Disney Animation muscle

    By which, read this... http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=430132
Top