Search results

  1. The Count

    The Moppet Family pics

    Hmmm, the cane... natch. The top hat? Sure, after all, it was you Kyle who gave me that wonderful top hat as a present when we were back at the original dormhouse. The cape... eh, not so much, would change it for a sort of wizarding robe/coat closed over normal clothes. Oh, and if you or...
  2. The Count

    Paging Scooter101!

    This is a page for Mr. Scooter101. Would Mr. Scooter101 please pick up the white courtesy phone/E-mailer? Mr. The Count is trying to reach you regarding a pending business deal. Please contact Mr. The Count via PM or E-mail ASAP. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon here at Counting...
  3. The Count

    The Moppet Family pics

    Heh, just don't let Vibs get anywhere near Hera. That would be an evil teamup that would bring about the end of the world! No, J/K, good to see someone taking up the artistic torch and bringing our craziness from the written word to the drawing board. LMK if you need any help with the Cole...
  4. The Count

    Destination: Home

    And over here... *Pointing to rock. You'll see the incredible Lisa-ard, known to its friends as Together Again. She prefers hiding under rocks when her fanfic has hit a moment of triumph, and is noted for its shyness when receiving praise... Or crazy comments trailing on what she said last...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Pops back in. No, that's OK Bo. You can go home if you wish, I'll stay here and manage my errands thanks to my cell phone. But I do want to thank you for coming down here to see us. I'll let you know as soon as they find out what's troubling Izzy. *Walks to front doors with Moppet Family...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Yes, and the best part about brainstorming is counting all the vonderful thunderclaps and lightning! Yeah, the fic's going OK, gonna see if I finish it little by little when I get the chance. But I'm gonna be working on something else for my private amusements. Don't worry, the...
  7. The Count

    Destination: Home

    Unless we're playing it all together again at the Dorms. Hey, that gives me an idea for next weekend or week after. And I just know things will get worse before they get better, that's just the way it goes. So, Lisa, got any deuces?
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Wha? But I thought I gave you each a lollypop. One for Viq and one for Vibs. Hmmm, maybe we need to rethink this. Well, not sure if I should give Viq another one. Maybe he has it stashed somewhere else. Or maybe Vibs hid hers. Oh well...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Comes back into waiting room. Or how about we turn him back into a good ol' father of a couple of magical twins I happen to know. *Bo gets turned back into his normal self as Adam whispers the words. Look Viq and Vibs, it's not that I'm trying to spoil your fun. First of all, you know...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In Floor 1's Common Room. Hmmm, not that much rain, just thunderclaps. Well, that's natural seeing as how we're starting off the 2005 Atlantic Hurricane Season. Already had Hurricane Adrian ahead of schedule. Wonder if the Newsman will have a report on this season's expectations for the...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    What sun Beth? Been counting up the thunderclaps from the pending storm. Also listening to Dick Clark's Rock Roll & Remember now. Got to see my brother who's living with his girlfriend at an apartment of their own, and we snapped a few more pics of my figures. Just hope they end up OK...
  12. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Seeing through their false appearances. *Barging into surgery room... Now now, we'll have none of that you two. *Snaps fingers and twins return back to normal, Ms. Mingostone believes that the doctor and nurse simply left the patient to tend to other matters, and Beauregard is just resting...
  13. The Count

    My Custom Sal

    Hmmm. Could we please get a descript/recipe to know what he looks like and how you made the figure please? As for screen grabs, talk to Justin Faulknor, he's the man who might be able to help you out.
  14. The Count

    Secret Life of Toys characters

    Uh, a couple of questions, if you don't mind. The doll's name, is it "Dafodil"? Cause if it's supposed to be the same name as the flower, wouldn't it be "Daffodill"? The *ghost bear* others have identified as Balthazar's father, is his name "Raslebath"? Or is it "Razahtlab", Balthazar...
  15. The Count

    Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

    No, don't misunderstand me Bo. The effortless transition between the party at Mrs. Nancy's mansion and the explanation of how things got so bad was very masterfully handled. It's just that when reading it myself, my screenreader reads it all together as one flowing paragraph. Would appreciate...
  16. The Count

    Fan Fic - And what is on the other side...?

    OK Bo... My tale's told, now the story has come full circle and it's your turn to update again. Then again, not if the story I'm spinning has any legs to sustain any further additions. But feel free to post if you wish, guess I'll do the same then. And I liked the flowing from past to...
  17. The Count

    Numbers of the Night

    New Chapter! Please LMK if you like it and if the story should continue. Chapter 7 When Edward Grimness appeared at the next location, he quickly reactivated his bat-vision device. After all, there was no need to keep it turned off now. A quick check of his belt told him that another...
  18. The Count

    Destination: Home

    Aaah. These last few chapters have been rully nice Lisa. The log balancing bit was good, and I liked the image of Kermit sitting on the log staring out at the night sky. So... Now we gotta toughen up and get ready for Lloyd's Gault trip. Well, that, and it's my turn to update my fanfic...
  19. The Count

    Sesame series 1 accesories revealed

    The info is that 2HM was to come with the wall. But during retooling, it got carried over to Ernie's pack so it wouldn't be dropped altogether. Personally, I'm hoping 2HM's A can be switched for Ernie's D, but not sure if it's possible at this point.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah, will definitely hope to have a good night's sleep tonight. Got the Penguins problem solved and placed my order with OMGCNFO, got bathed and dressed, had a great dinner of boneless BBQ ribs with rice and potato salad, and now I'm ready to rest in peace after winning an auction for a CD for a...
Top