Search results

  1. The Count

    MC Fourm Awards, SPEECH!

    OK Irving, you can park the limo here. Greetings! Thank you Bo, and thanks everyone. Huh? The theater's been blown up? Oh don't worry about that. I'll just use my watch here which bongs even on 13 o'clock. Got it from the vendor over at Renboot. Just set it backwards a bit... And...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hello? Anyone here? Seems like the dorms are a little emptier now during the summer. Oh well. Count: Congratulations Eduardo. You just reached 4000 posts! Yeah, Rully? Wow, that's cool, it's the closest I've been to my Palisades total count in ages. Only 700 some odd posts separates...
  3. The Count

    Numbers of the Night

    Chapter 8 The yawning moments of sunlight were a welcome relief to Mr. Grimness. That seemed like ages when last he saw a morning dawn. But that was far from his mind as he found himself near the lower edges of the castle, searching the pathway leading him to the next boss battle. As...
  4. The Count

    Destination: Home

    Mwahahahahahaha! Mandy: "Who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?" Grim: "I do! I do!"
  5. The Count

    Destination: Home

    Yeah, and ye shall know the 12 men of gray. Ye shall know them as Brian, Eric, John, David, Joey, Matt, Caroll, Kevin, Martin, Kennedy, Chris, and Peter. That is, if TogetherAgain wants to use these names for the twelve men in gray. Who are these men's names? That's for you guys to figure...
  6. The Count

    The Muppet Central Fourm Awards!

    So... When's the ceremony?
  7. The Count

    Numbers of the Night

    That's quite all fright Bo. Just glad you're here now. Will see if I post some more later today. Oh, and don't let the puns mislead you. You'll see what I mean.
  8. The Count

    Numbers of the Night

    Ah... some good old-fashioned nagging from the readers. Well, I've been taking care of a few other things. Need some time to "plot" the next chapter and see how it "grows" in my mind. But at least I have the finale in my mind, a happy ending for all while leaving a plot hole wide enough for...
  9. The Count

    Paging Scooter101!

    This is a page for Mr. Scooter101. Would Mr. Scooter101 please pick up the white courtesy phone/E-mailer? Mr. The Count is trying to reach you regarding a pending business deal. Please contact Mr. The Count via PM or E-mail ASAP. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon here at Counting...
  10. The Count

    The Muppet Central Fourm Awards!

    Here are my... what? The voting's over? Oh well, here are my final picks. Action Figure Enthusiast: The Count. Best gamer: Erine81981 (Kyle). Best dressed: TuttertheMouse. Best signitures: JaniceFerSure. Best use of Smilies: Zack The Dog. Geekiest: Beaker (Corey). Funniest...
  11. The Count

    The Muppet Central Fourm Awards!

    Uh, could someone please send me the categories again? Wanna see if I can submit a complete ballot before the deadline hexpires. As for "Action Figure Enthusiast", though many of you guys have posted pics in the thread "Your Palisades Muppets Collection" thread, I have no idea of the...
  12. The Count

    The Moppet Family pics

    Like I said before. Vibs or Kyle, whichever of you (hopefully both) is interested in sketching the Cole family from The Moppet Family thread, please contact me so you can get the info on the entire Cole family. Looking forward to know which gets more progress done with their respective sets of...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, that comes from being a masterful teller of scary stories himself Ryan. By the by, speaking of. saw/read on filmforce.ign.com there's a guy who's been making a documentary on the evolution of EC Comics and Tales from the Crypt: From Comics to TV. Rully interested in the finished...
  14. The Count

    Penguins now available for pre-sale

    Slight correction to make. The original article stated that the Penguin 2-Pack will be OMGCNFO's con exclusive at SDCC 2005, and should any be left over afterwards then that remainder would be sold on the website. These'll probably go pretty quickly, but I have some hopes that there'll be a...
  15. The Count

    Robin's Story...

    Ah... So then it's a short story and not A Story Short. Well, it certainly was a good one.
  16. The Count

    Destination: Home

    Course you can beg for more of your own story. It's your story, and it's a free country. Would think those voices in your head would be forming a picket line by now over not getting any more story. Just hope they don't unionize. And take your time, the story's going good so far and we...
  17. The Count

    Robin's Story...

    Truly touching Bo. But, is this the whole story? Or are you planning on torturing us with two stories at the same time? And are you prepared to hear TogetherAgain quietly promising to be patient while wanting for more story all the while like the rest of us? Just rassing you a bit, good...
  18. The Count

    Kermitage V Henson Database!

    Well... I value both websites for the contributions they've made towards my own project. And I thank Muppet_dk for his immense help with new and old characters alike. HPDJ, not sure if you've seen it yet, but I run and update the "Muppet Listings" threads. For right now, it's just a basic...
  19. The Count

    Destination: Home

    Hmmm... Is it wrong not to get too saddened by events in a story knowing they have to end up all right for the main group of characters? And thanks for including me and my story Lisa. Might just let it go for a while as I read others stories and work on a couple of things now. Might continue...
  20. The Count

    The Muppet Central Fourm Awards!

    Yes, we've done this before indeed. Remember when Kyle ran onstage naked to present an award? Well, here are my picks. Best Gamer: Erine81981 (Kyle). Best Dressed: TuttertheMouse (Dan). Best Signatures: JaniceFerSure (Diana). Best Avatars: Fozzie Bear (Kevin). Best Use of Smilies: ...
Top