Search results

  1. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Heck, Henson haven't got bios for quite a few of the characters Palisades are making. I think with people like Newsman and Clifford they are being created as they go. From memory it's Craig Sherman i think who was helping create the bios for the backs of the cards. I really liked Jamies...
  2. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yeah i think Jamie put it very well and that was kinda what i was aiming at. Wave 7, although tentative looks really weak right now, because some people would regard Marvin Suggs on the same kinda level as Johnny & Sal, and others would maybe put Marvin slightly lower, but whatever way you look...
  3. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    Yeah i wouldn't hold my breath, i think Phil's line on this is about right. The marketing and promotions people wanted to hold one about now but the political/business side of it wasn't there. The timing before (even with the delay) was perfect - the idea was they could use it as a promotional...
  4. Luke

    Palisades Wins Gloabal Awards

    I thought that action-figure.com pics of Super Scooter were what originally turned everyone off him before they saw the Palisades ones ?
  5. Luke

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Palisades board is back up .......
  6. Luke

    The Best Way To Display Your Figures...

    Zack Over the past couple of days i have been thinking about this too so it's funny you should raise it. I was looking in the attic for my Transformers S.T.A.R.S playset which was basically just a big ol heap of painted up cardboard that came flat and slotted together which you needed to...
  7. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I guess Marvin Suggs is pencilled in at MC to be a figure in wave 7 but personally, i don't think it's worth it - i'd rather see all the uber obscures in a detailed PVC set rather than taking up space in the regular line. I think if he ends up in a wave with Johnny & Sal it's going to be very...
  8. Luke

    Reality TV

    This leads to a whole new debate (and i might add an interesting one here at Muppet Central). If you appear in foot fetish magazines, does that make you an adult video star ? Well i guess that depends on where exactly you put your foot ! :eek:
  9. Luke

    Reality TV

    In the UK version, the guy who was the batchelor ended up going out with the presenter of the show ! LOL ! Welcome to Muppet Central Jane ! :p
  10. Luke

    Pre-ToyFair Pics???

    I think it has been said before on the board that there might be a collectors club email sent out before Toy Fair - no idea what the content will be, it's likely a suprise for the members. Edit - oops posted same info exactly the same time as Phil, sorry !
  11. Luke

    Space Shuttle Explosion

    I think you are right - it's just this is the day and age of 24 hour rolling news channels and they need to fill with whatever they can - a juicy story like this is what they live for day to day. I know thats a horrible thing to say but it's kinda just the way things are.
  12. Luke

    Refurbished Miss Piggy Puppet

    Oooooh her Piggyness looks *VERY* nice there - tres chic ! It's fantastic what some people can do !
  13. Luke

    Reality TV

    Nates completely and utterly right - we basically go with what is 'in' and 'popular' because it's what the majority of the public want to watch or can be persuaded to watch (keep in mind that includes the less intelligent half of the population) and good ratings put food on our plates. As much...
  14. Luke

    The Best Way To Display Your Figures...

    It's the store promotional display from the McDonalds UK plushes thing - fantastic Warrick ! Wish i had bagged one of those at the time.
  15. Luke

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Yes i mean the Generation One cassette recorder Soundwave - i still have the figure. I had heard the rumors about him being re-issued too - i think they are doing it in Japan quite soon.
  16. Luke

    Reality TV

    Whats 'High School Reunion' ? I mean i know what the idea from the name but whats the format ? My spies in the states havent told me about this.
  17. Luke

    Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

    No its not for a full box - it's definitely just the one set. Personally, even taking into account you are getting a complete set thats only 25 cards, so i don't think its worth it unless they are incredibly limited.
  18. Luke

    Palisades Board Refugee Camp

    Yeah some of the G.I Joe stuff is done by Palisades but goes through Hasbro does it not ? I'm sure someone mentioned to me there was a connection there. Hmmmmm - Ken - if you are gonna make any Transformers stuff make sure it includes Soundwave, he was my fave Transformer. I've not seen...
  19. Luke

    Well, It Has Happened

    Looks like someone was trying to prank Ken and make it look like it was him. They just used the same text and pictures from the previous auction.
  20. Luke

    New Muppet Plush

    I think they probably ship to the U.S.A - you might just have to pay in Euros. If i knew German i'd ask em for ya !
Top