Search results

  1. Luke

    Kermit and Piggy Wedding figures

    I think this question gets asked so much it should be a FAQ ! LOL !
  2. Luke

    A Muppet Theater Playset Prototype?

    I just think it needs like a $40 price point so it can be about one and half times the Chef's kitchen, bring it out wider and a little bit taller. Just have the stage at the front with a nice velvet/silk immitation curtain with the logo on it or something. Maybe have a row or two of seats in...
  3. Luke

    A Muppet Theater Playset Prototype?

    I thought that the last point we had got to with Ken on the Theatre was that the playsets definitely wouldn't fit on the stage (because of the dimensions of the Kitchen and PIS) anyway, and even at $80 for the huge one without this feature there was little chance of it happening and so they...
  4. Luke

    The Andrew Files

    I think she already did. I just hope he doesn't offer to take her to play Golf or something - he could get hurt in far more crucial areas ! :eek: Glad to hear you're lovestruck Sarah ! :D
  5. Luke

    Bear on Patrol Fozzie

    No the price hasn't been discussed, Ken just mentioned briefly once here and once i think on the Palisades board that it was on his radar for 2004. Agree totally with what you're saying though - don't see Rizzo as a 'pack in', i see it more as two regular figures packed double and being sold at...
  6. Luke

    Series 3

    Yes, No, Most Probably Yes !
  7. Luke

    Michael Jackson's Jeweled Kermit Bust

    I don't really want to comment on whether MJ is insane or cracked up, off his head or whatever but i do know he's a very smart business person and not quite the wacked out wierdo you saw on that show. I think at times he was playing up to the cameras and at others they've twisted a lot of what...
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Yeah there would be no chance of having 2 packs in more or less every wave and the exclusive needs to be a character in (or around) that wave but with Count's he did hit on the idea of Angus McGonnicle - now obscure character yes, but that'd actually be a very interesting sculpt that'd stand out...
  9. Luke

    MuppetFest 2?

    Oh Bill never turns up for a personal appearance without his bodyguard Sal Manilla ........ trouble is i heard that Emmy and Jackie are perfecting a new 'Banana Muffin' recipe so methinks he should bring Bouncer Beaker along too as backup. I guess that judging from his popularity with all the...
  10. Luke

    I Was In Total Control!!!!!!!!

    Oh he enjoys it ......... probably a little too much ! :rolleyes: I think we should have a Byronfest !
  11. Luke

    Happy Birthday Cory

    Re: Re: Happy Birthday Cory ...... he's a specially trained stunt penguin from the middle east, he was none other than Randy Tito Hullajad Beckasari The Fourth ! *wipes tear* R.I.P Randy ! :(
  12. Luke

    Anything Pepe, other than a racecar

    Who knows ? The amazing predictions of 'Psychic Luke' are a mystery unto himself ! :eek:
  13. Luke

    "Jim Henson's Dead" sounds rude, but it is a great song!

    She has her 'crush' to hug her, of course she has to shove aside all the other girls to get to him but hey, whats a girl to do ?
  14. Luke

    This thread brought to you by the #500!

    Hot tub ? Nooooo *stand in way to obscure view of Penguins bathing in hot tub* There's no hot tubs here ! Play room ? Sheesh Nate, you're making it sound like Hugh Heffners playboy mansion ! LOL Congratulations Matt !!!!!
  15. Luke

    "Jim Henson's Dead" sounds rude, but it is a great song!

    I told you Sarah - I NEED HELP ! I liked the first song at the time but yeah now it really grates on me. Never really liked any of the other stuff but honestly, does anyone really bother to listen to her music ? It's just a few of her *ahem* outfits that i've admire from afar, i'd really like...
  16. Luke

    Two Muppet Mentions on the Conan

    I would definitely like to see more Gonzo appearances anywhere, and he has the nice suit and tie too !
  17. Luke

    "Jim Henson's Dead" sounds rude, but it is a great song!

    Yeah i don't know what more embarrassing, admitting i'm a Britney fan (not of her music so much now) or the bit about admiring amazon women from the planet Nebula. Anyone wanna join my self help support group ? :rolleyes:
  18. Luke

    Bear on Patrol Fozzie

    Jamie, Ken has mentioned a few times these last weeks that a Gonzo/Rizzo MTI Two Pack over the past few weeks is on the radar and has never mentioned them being single figures, i think you've maybe read things wrong. He hasn't said whether they'll be regular line or exclusives and i agree...
  19. Luke

    Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

    Around here, your informant would get very funny looks being called 'a little bird' - though with the long hair and everything maybe it's not the first time, but still .......
  20. Luke

    Happy Birthday Cory

    Re: Woah Beaker Is A Quarter Of A Century Old! Gee Sarah, thats depressed me for the day too - i'm 25 as well ! :eek: Still, if we all get on board and support those Raelians they reckon within ten years people will be able to clone their bodys and transfer their brain content. :rolleyes:
Top