Search results

  1. D

    CGI Overusage?

    I feel CGI has its place where it's needed. it can be a type of animation all its own. Of course, I think Pixar is the only company that fully utlizes the medium as an art form, and not just some sort of cheap theatrical smoke and mirrors type deal. I think that the one thing I had against...
  2. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    The footage is on a youtube member named barneyandfriend's page. It should be the second and third pages in.
  3. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Bone chilling and truthful. But as far as the Smurfs go, it's not as if they weren;t still popular in their native Europe. I can remember a few years back, there was this Italian market that had imported stuff. It had imported Smurf cookies. Sadly, they never had them again, and I didn't...
  4. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    Once again, that was a joke on my part. Far too often have I seen first time parents comment on how their one year olds don't want to sit down and listen to "Sesame Road" or "Born to Add." As if a one year old understands the world around them, let alone Beatles and Billy Idol music parodies...
  5. D

    Ghostbusters video game coming 2008

    I honestly don't know how to feel. This is good news...but I haven't enjoyed any of the newer video games at all. I really wish they could have pulled together and made an animated movie instead. Heck, I'd even like an animated The Real Ghostbusters movie with all the original voice actors...
  6. D

    Most Anticipated Holiday Movies

    If I see the Fred Claus trailer on more time, I swear by Toutatis....:boo: :sleep:
  7. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Got the extended French theme song to Heathcliff and the Cattillac cats, if anyone's interrested.
  8. D

    New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

    Looking at that picture, I have seen the Kermit in the assortment of small American Greetings orniments they sell at Shaws supermarkets. But just one Kermit, no Piggy, no Fozzie. I had a feeling they had those. Seems like those are the only 2 retailors that have them.
  9. D

    The Writer's Strike

    I really wish someone could answer that. Would that be the same union, or would it be another one. I know certain animation writers who are part of a sepperate guild that isn't related to the WGA still are working (and I heard they actually tried to bully people who belong to both guilds into...
  10. D

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Actually, I think it was on both parties. Disney only wanted TMS and Bear in the Big Blue house. I'm sure they would have taken the Sesame characters if offered, but that was sold back to Sesame Workshop. I don't think Disney had any interrest in purchasing Fraggles and things like...
  11. D

    Abby Cadabby Balloon in Macy's Thanksgiving parade

    No Big Bird? I mean, Abby's nice and all. But you're getting rid of the star of the show. Even Elmo wouldn't do that. Don't understand why they don't have funding for both balloons. Anyone know what other balloons will be around, nonmuppet related?
  12. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    There's the balance. I feel a lot of stuff could work, but I do feel quite a bit of the older skits just won't work. I mean, yeah. Playing in construction sites, films of old technology in factories. But a lot of the smaller segments could still work. I mean, I don't expect to see large...
  13. D

    Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

    Unbeleivable. Kermit having a cameo in another film that does not feature Muppets in anyway? And not like a TV appearance, or like what they did in Rocky 3 (showing a clip redubbed to say "Rocky Balboa") This is quite amazing. And it isn't even a Disney film. This has got to be a first.
  14. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I sort of remember that he did. But then again, i haven't seen Smurfs for years. I did catch an episode on CN back when I think I was in High School, and that's way way off. I'm sure there are other changes the cartoon had the comics never did. Breif period in the 90's? They had new...
  15. D

    Most Anticipated Holiday Movies

    Does Bee movie count? I haven't see that one yet, and I would love to.
  16. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    Yeah. And Reading Rainbow was delegated to 6 Am on Sunday mornings in my area. Then... well... gone. I said it before. PBS is making strides with better programming like Curious George and Word Girl (I feel the best thing Squigglevision/Soup to Nuts has done...I wish I got an internship at...
  17. D

    Muppet Babies on Dvd!For Real!

    Yeah. I know that. I was talking about the reason it hasn't hit an official set yet. it may be a copyright thing. or just flat out Disney doesn't want to do it.
  18. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone has Oscar singing "Swamp Mushy Muddy" and the song Disco D, I'd really like both of them. If someone has the A side song that Matt sings, I'd love that one too.
  19. D

    Muppet Baby Memories

    Here's a question.... when wasn't Kermit Indiana Jones?:)
  20. D

    Muppet Babies on Dvd!For Real!

    Try taking the WABAC machine a couple years back. They had some. Gonzo, Piggy, Kermit, and Fozzie. They announced, but never released Animal and Rowlf. That would have meant 5 episodes. I hope if this is a copyrighted clips resolution problem they can solve it. I'm pretty sure they'd at...
Top