Search results

  1. D

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    setta..... you wuz RIGHT! This must be it!
  2. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Anyone please have the Disney Afternoon CD soundtrack? I finally found Boogie Beagle Blues, but I still need 2 tracks... I'M Gone and Friends for Life both performed by Balloo and Louie
  3. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    Yeah. All I can say is this. You want something to blame for SS's over sanitization? Mommy and Me Yoga Classes. Play Dates. Baby Einstine Videos. Prenatal Classical music. All bullcrap. None of it helps a child any more than traditional parenting. It just goes to show your class status...
  4. D

    "The N" goes 24/7 Next Year

    Look at a dictionary. Look up the term "Dumbed Down" and the fifth synonym would be "Nick Jr.'s line up." Little Bill is the only show on that network that I respect, since it is Bill Cosby, after all. Anyone who would think SW would go back to working with a greedy, evil conglomerate like...
  5. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    I really think SW is trying hard to move away from it. problem is, the kids won't let them. This year seemed really low key, but the simple fact of the matter is there were drastic changes. We lost all the segments that were implied 2002, except the letter and number segments. We still have...
  6. D

    Disney Channel Preps for Muppet "Mini Movies"

    Agreed. The fact they can't even call them Jim Henson's Muppets, while holding the copyright is pretty disheartening. I still call all the characters that were created by Henson Muppets... and that Includes Dinosaurs. Why they still can't put him on MTV is beyond me, since so many fans are...
  7. D

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    Aye, Shrek 3 was a disappointment, even to a Shrek fan like me. Even the Christmas Special was better. But for me, Shrek is one of the only times I forgive poopoo and toot toot jokes (outside of older episodes of Ren and Stimpy and certain 1980's animes). I have no problem with Culture...
  8. D

    Elmo and Zoe

    Actually, Ernie actually started becoming popular around 1999, with the release of Sing and Snore Ernie. I was half expecting a Cookie Monster toy the likes of Tickle and Snore Ernie at one point. I think they did, but only outside the US.
  9. D

    Will Ryan

    Oh yeah. It was like an alternate Universe of Ducktales. I think the boys even had different colored hats and shirts than they normally have, similar to older comic strips (One wears yellow instead of the normal color). It was on Youtube for a while (and it actually did have credits in there...
  10. D

    Will Ryan

    AH, so that's who it was. I prefered Alan Young's Scrooge. But then again, Will's version was a slightly different Scrooge, closer to the original comics. So it works. And it's too bad about Gyro Gearloose in that special. He only had one line, and it was the only animated appearance the...
  11. D

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    Yeah, but Turtles fight with honor. As long as kids don't act like the comic turtles.... they were assasins trained by Splinter to get Shredder... like real ninjas.
  12. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    Not all of them. In general yes, the mainstream loves him. That's like saying in general, America loves reality shows. Now, I hate them, myself, but the majority of people love those pieces of Junk. I will say, older kids with an open mind wouldn't shoot this down, and maybe pay attention...
  13. D

    Abby Caddaby vs. Zoe

    Which is a total bonus when creating any character that isn't white or a male. I hate when people are too afraid to make "minority" characters without any personality, out of offending someone. People who are tokens that seem court order bussed in. Rosita is a great character in and of...
  14. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do not want a copy, but I would love to have the COunt's version of Count it Higher from the soundtrack, if you can. Unfortunately, this link is broken. Can I have Jingle Bell Rock, and if possible the Sesame Street gang singing Deck the Halls?
  15. D

    Put Down the Duckie celebrities

    And not to mention the residuals.... let's not forget that reason.
  16. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    What I've been saying all along. I think it's kinda stupid to have that disclaimer, but if it stops these people from buying videos SW wasn't even secure about releasing for that reason, I can't really complain. I feel the 2 reasons why SW didn't want to deliver the goods to us fans who have...
  17. D

    Abby Caddaby vs. Zoe

    Oh come now, you know that's silly.... :halo: I actually have to say, I warmed up to Abby in a shorter period than I did with Zoe. When Zoe first premiered she was way too spastic and non-sequitor that I constantly made fun of her for such... the "Lemon Cheese Zoe" being half the problem...
  18. D

    superimposed grover

    Somehow I got visions of the 2002 version Muppet group shot with the new Miss Piggy head Duperimposed over her real head....
  19. D

    Tgif

    Wasn't the appearance by Salem a sweeps stunt? For some reason I can recall they all went back in time in different time periods, and Salem appeared in each episode for that reason.
  20. D

    Anyone remember "Doug"?

    Is it true the Disney version had an action figure line? I've only saw a large plush doll of Skeeter. I still have my Disney store Bean Bag though... Too bad they only made Doug, Patty and Porkchop. I'd kill for a Roger Klotz toy.
Top