Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Good... Then follow me and a tale I'll tell thee. *All sit down in reading room's armchair with book, glasses, and mug of lemon-lime soda. So... The entire world had been turned to crayon... And little Robin Frog set out to keep the other Muppets... er, indisposed.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    One at a time girls. That's the letter L... Such a lovely letter, it lights up your face. Sorry, just remembering an old song. These are things that you should look at... it's OK to just look Ann. But you shouldn't touch or taste it without Daddy or Mommy making sure it's fit for you my...
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    So... Vibs is knocking out her fancy with the ferns now? Good thing I went shopping earlier today and got everything we need for the Cole Family brew. Just waiting for Christy to get home and give the OK to make this stuff. *Starts putting weird ingredients in storage in the kitchen/pantry.
  4. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Vonderful!!! (There should rully be an icon of my onscreen namesake for that.) See, that's how we help each other out. Thanks MuppetDude. Almost everything from these first two tapes, 16 episodes sorted out now. Questions left to follow. 1 Reason I don't want to have an entry for "AM Kids"...
  5. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    Well now think about it Beau. If someone stole your little peppermint candy, and you knew who it was... And that person wouldn't say he was sorry, how would that make you feel? You'd want that person to apologize to you, wouldn't you? And you'd get that apology if the person stubbornly...
  6. The Count

    Screenshots of humans?

    Hi Zanimum, wanted to talk to you about a few things here. Perhaps you're unaware of it, but I've been posting updated versions of my master Muppet Listings in the Classic Muppets section of the forums with a cavalcade of characters from almost every Henson production. The list's the main...
  7. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    You know what you have to do if you want them to stop Bo. Oh hi Beau. Huh? Why's Bo down there? Well, he wrapped up three of our Senior Members here by tieing their blankets around them and stole their complimentary mints. Beau: He did? That wasn't very nicey-nice. Yeah well, he's down...
  8. The Count

    David Robinson?

    Wouldn't it properly be "Dr. Gina Jefferson", since she's a licensed veterinarian?
  9. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    *Calling to UD. He's not budging... Go get the pit ready. OK boys, take him away. *Ghosts and ghouls enter carrying Bo off to feel the wrath of many an unmentionable torture. And if he thinks that's bad... Just wait till I get Christy in here and over at the Moppets thread...
  10. The Count

    You cast the Muppets...

    Well... OK then, you have your rules here. Will just sit down here and wait my turn.
  11. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    OK then... *Lightning shoots at Vibs in the corner. Wonder if I should tell her that'll keep happening so long as she tries to keep sneaking in here without being a Senior Member. Didn't want to do this Bo, but you need to face up for your misdeeds. So... *Snaps fingers cursing and placing...
  12. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    Sorry Bo... But no umbrellas for you! Not until you apologize to Grover, Herry and Lisa.
  13. The Count

    David Robinson?

    Thanks for the info D'Snowth. Will make some additions to the names already in the list. However... Regarding the info you have for María, what's this "Nee" stuff? And shouldn't it be "F-I-G-U-E-R-O-A"?
  14. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    Thanks Red. Hmmm, think I'll go out to the yard and "dig" up a date.
  15. The Count

    You cast the Muppets...

    Well... Technically, it'd be That Announcer's turn since he posted the Muppet cast for that film. *Sigh, waiting for one I can do. Just not into that chocolate-covered crud. Sorry if some of you guys like that book/movie. Just not into it myself, and I think I never will be ever again...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well then... *Talking to Isabelle: If the girls are asleep, guess we have the night to ourselves. *Locks door... *Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob.
  17. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    Looks like Ryan stole Vibs's thunder. Sorry, that's a little joke. OK so... No non-Senior Members here. What's playing on the jukebox or CD?
  18. The Count

    David Robinson?

    Yeah... Agree with D'Snowth on this one Bryan. Been to imdb.com lately to see if there was anything new for the listing I keep. And the thing is... I'm not sure if they've been taking stuff from the lists I've posted here in the past. Let's just say that what was there and are currently on...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Ry... To answer your questions... Only got one 2-pack, thought that was all I needed for the Muppets photo project I've been working on with help from my family and forum friends for well over a year now. Yes, they do look good. My mom and aunt both said they were cute when they saw them...
  20. The Count

    Senior Boomers!

    *Rain cloud shoots off another two lightning bolts at person trying to pass herself off as a leaf.
Top