Search results

  1. The Count

    Any news on the Electric Mayhem minis?

    Either that... Or you could take a trip down my ways since I got 106 of the 129 items produced as part of this great line of figures. Also... You might not be aware of this, but I'm working on a complete Muppets action figure guide. It'll be basically a giant collage of photos of items in my...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sure don't hope the twins are having another cuteness contest. The last time they did that... We had to ship them off to Abu Dhabi.
  3. The Count

    Vibs' drawings...

    *Huge relief. Sad that TogetherAgain isn't here and won't be back in a week's time... But this'll be a nice surprise for her when she gets back. Would like to know how they turned out, if there's anything added to what I originally supplied in way of descripts. Post here or send it to my PM...
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 36

    LoneWolf... The TMS episode with Bert and Ernie was the one featuring Connie Stevens as a guest star, Episode 2. Season 1, Ep. 2, which is part of the Season 1 TMS DVD boxset just made available for purchase yesterday. Hope this helps.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... Then it's a good thing we got a fresh batch of chocolate cookies in the fridge almost every week. Take care Kath. You know... Not sure if I'll get the DVD boxsets. Got a deal with someone from Canada, we've become friends, and I've gotten about three-fifths of the entire run of TMS...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad everyone's got their DVD's. Heh... If that's excited, then do we want to be near her when you get the FR Season 1 set Beth? Didn't go out to the stores today, got other things on my mind what with sorting my online dealings and getting ready for the new term. But I finished setting...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Bo, sent the stuff on the Coles to your E-mail through the forum's mailer. Sure hope it wasn't lost. *BIC: Boy... Christy's sure going to be furious when she gets back home. To find an ex-convict, his mob boss employer, and Captain Hebbage still lingering around her house. Well, glad...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kath... Good to see you back here. If you wanna talk or something... Hope Prairie helps you through this, she's a good friend. Oh, and there are chocolate chip brownies in the fridge if you want any. BTW: Got my RC Kermit yesterday. Haven't opened 'em up yet, will later I hope.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *And without their knowing it... The colorful flames start dissipating and the damage's cleaned up lickety-split. There... That should do it. Can't have Sis come back to find a burned-down house now can we? No... Well, she'll take care of them when she returns. *Turning to kitchen...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Doing OK... Just look on the bright side Nyssa. At least you have a friend in Lisa who's right there with you. Though she's going on a camping trip I hear. Yeah... Same old school starter blues. C'mon, let's drown ourselves in some light and fluffy ice cream floats.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Chuckling... They learn so much... Ann, come here and I'll tell you another one you can use as a comeback. *OOC: Either that... Or they could just be in the care of their parents while you're gone Lisa. Should I ask you to enjoy your camping trip? Well, enjoy it anyway.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hmmm... Are we talking about the tall gray monster voiced by Richard Hunt in the musical number with Elmo and two others about monsters of different sizes? Will take a break now... Will get back to rechecking the list later, might be something else to post here then. And then I'll go through...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks pal... Will leave it as Oswaldo then since I've come to trust you on this stuff. The question then becomes... Where/which sketches do Bruce, Henry, and José (Charmin's toreador boyfriend) come from?
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Received it Bo. Gotta some stuff to take care of. Will send you a reply with the newly elected Penguin Minister.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    A shameless plug you say? Well... Make sure you plug it into the electrical socket. We don't want any accidents around here you know. *Glad the Moppet Family thread will remain the main hub of action... Just LMK if there's anything happening at the site that requires my info Bo... Gotta...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Morning all... Got a full day of stuff I need to do. Leave a message if you need me. BTW: Vibs... Finished the robes for your roommates, still need you to either send me or post here the ideas for your own robe. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: Uh Bo... Regarding this surprise... Does this mean that this thread will no longer be useful, given that all the action will be in the surprise? Just wondering... Not sure about this... Especially since it doesn't display as well as I'd hope and there might be some help needed in...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hi guys... Doing a bit of rechecking, and came across a few names I don't recognize. There's Bruce, Henry, and José all from SS. Know they're Muppet characters cause there's no comma and space after the production designation initials/acronym. If you can help me identifying these...
  19. The Count

    Battle of the Muppet All-Stars

    Yo, yo, yo... This chapter be da' bomb. Oh great, now you've got me talking like Erwin from Grim Adventures. When I went through the bit with Doc Hopper's sponsorship, I started to laugh thinking you were lampooning the McDonald's sponsorship of athletic competitions. With the whole game...
  20. The Count

    Screenshots of humans?

    OK then... Guess I'd better get back to recalibrating the list I got on file. Won't post that bad boy till probably year's end after getting all I can from Season 36 and some additions from tapes with episodes. What I've already gotten from imdb will stay, but I'm not sure I'll be adding any...
Top