Search results

  1. D

    Does anybody think you're weird for watching Sesame Street?

    I'm giving you a gold star for that one. Especially for the "According to Jim" refference. "Jim" clearly seems like a contractual obligation for ABC, and a throwback to 2000 or so when people pretended they wanted "Quality" family entertainment., and wound up getting "Quantity" family garbage...
  2. D

    World of Warcraft causes a divorce

    Heh. I thought that stuff was for people who aren't married, and would never get married. Heh. I haven't liked a video game since the Super Nintendo went obsolete. Well, that's an exaggeration, sure. But the 3-D stuff I can never get into. Except Ultimae Muscle Wrestling for Game Cube...
  3. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Yeah, he's alright, but they clearly wanted someone more professional. This movie looks a bit.. odd.... but then again, in their earliest appearance on TV, the chipmunks were puppets. Not the Muppety kind, of course (as the case here), but more of the "Time for Beany"/"Mr. Roger's land of...
  4. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anyone have Tony Bennet and Johnny Fiama (kinda) singing "Let's call the whole thing off" From Muppets Tonight?
  5. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Well, there is something I'd want in return... just not appropriate to talk about here... .. I mean, Mint in package M.U.S.C.L.E. figures aren't relevant to the topic. That's what we call a misleading joke, there.
  6. D

    What type of animal are Fraggles really?

    Fraggles are a race and species all their own, to me. Like Gonzo's whatever or Scooters sort of a human, but not quite. I tend to gather they're Mammals, since they are fur bearing (or at least have hair). I know Poison Cackillers lay eggs... that's all I got.
  7. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Where is a clip of this? This movie is supposedly rare. There's not even a bit on youtube I can find.
  8. D

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    Semi-related topic... what evcer happened to the other Vynal blind box figures based on Jim henson's early sketches? Did anything ever come out of that?
  9. D

    "Muppet Show" Guest Stars: The Master List

    What about the guest puppeteers? Do they count, or is that something else all together? Like the guy who did the doll-like puppets in the Cleo Lane episode.
  10. D

    Funniest Muppet Moment

    The "Any old Iron" number... JUST for the Muppet with the missing pupil. It's even funnier that they intentionally tried to hide it half the time.
  11. D

    Muppets win a Grammy for "Green and Red Christmas"

    Well, it was almost impossible to find this year as a CD in stores. I did get the Disney Christmas 07 disk, which has the Run Run Rudolph Electric mayhem cover version on it. That's the closest thing I got, though.
  12. D

    Anything on Volume 3?

    Once again, this brings down the conceptual disadvantage of these box sets. You have about 4000 hours of footage (I never did the number crunching for how many hours of original footage there would be) to get into DVD's. I have mixed feelings about them using season premires, myself. And I...
  13. D

    Best/Worst advertising mascots

    Well, for Best: 90% of cereal mascots... my personal favorites- Cap'n Crunch, Quisp, Quake, Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, Fred Flintstone (yeah, he counts), Barney Rubble, Count Chocula, Sonny the Cuckoo. The M&M's. My personal favorites were Yellow Peanut and Orange Crispy (who lasted...
  14. D

    K B Toys Erupts With Fraggle Merch

    I've gotta go check to see if any of my KB's have the smaller plush. my Gobo is lonely.
  15. D

    Sesame Street Old School DVD's: Not For Kids

    Yes. There were things that really seemed ironed out by the 72 season. And by 1974/75 they pretty much had a formula they used up until 2002. So, as I said earlier, episodes from 1969-1971 may raise a kid's eyebrows, but anything after that period is perfectly fine. Personally, I always...
  16. D

    Barkley?

    No dice. Try E-bay. I'm sure old SS PVC's pop up their all the time.
  17. D

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    I think Christmas is a better day to do that, IMO. Anyway, at least someone gave me 10 bucks, and I was able to buy a Pilaf/ Shiao (Dragon Ball)a figurine set from a comic book store. But still, it's over and that's what counts. next up, Easter. Now there's a holiday! Bunnies beat hearts...
  18. D

    High school calls all 2,550 students to detention

    Don't forget that we also have underpaid, underqualified teachers who now spend half the time teaching kids to take tests to be eligible for funding, meaning they lose out on really learning things first hand. Though, I don't want to go there.
  19. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone wants it, I have "Be My D."
  20. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I've been going crazy looking fro this one, and someone finally posted it Be My D
Top