Search results

  1. D

    Microsoft, Nintendo unveil indy games services

    I can't wait until everyone thinks their cool and doing their own thing by playing nothing but those indie games, to the point where the indie gets more mainstream than the mainstream.... like Indie music in the 90's, and indie comics today....
  2. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    Hmm... did Noel Blanc do the voices of those characters, then? I can't remember, since I've only sadly seen BIA once.
  3. D

    matleo's annual toy fair trip

    Matleo.. could you do us a favor and discuss the stuff you found out about the DVD in This thread as well?
  4. D

    Best/Worst advertising mascots

    I'm disappointed that she didn't participate in the Word Girl series after the serialized previews. And to do these lame commercials? At least it isn't a guy in an apple suit being nasty to everyone... Like that new Wopper Jr. one where they harass the Wendy's drive through call box...
  5. D

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    I hope they could get that as well. Man, I hate the old biddies that own that song. You really should let it go, and let it slide into the public domain like it should be. I've heard at the Toyfair thread some things were cut, but out of special features due to rights.
  6. D

    matleo's annual toy fair trip

    Hope that stuff is cheaper than those Japanese imports (due to the shipping fees). I love that stuff, but I just can't afford much of it. BTW, here's something I'm really looking for...NECA TMNT based on the comic book.
  7. D

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    Mo Willems is one of my favorite animators. That said, It looks like they've got the player really cooking now. Last time I checked, the clips were very streamlines, and pretty pixilated and digitized. These are much better somehow today.
  8. D

    Cheeseburger in a can

    Wouldn't be too hard. If they can dehydrate Ranch dressing for those "Just add milk" packets, adding dehydrated cabbage and carrots shouldn't be too much of change.
  9. D

    Funniest Muppet Moment

    That "Impossible Dream" thing really feels like Cleese wrote it himself. It really fits into his style of humor. I'd also like to add the original Monster eating computer skit from the Ed Sullivan show. the one with Luncheon Counter Monster is alright, but the pacing seems thrown off.
  10. D

    The Muppets Valentine Show

    I don't care for the puppet design of that character at all. She's one of the Ugliest muppets, right up their with the first season SS AM's.
  11. D

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    No Fraggles at all, but at least we see more protos or something of these guys
  12. D

    Top 5 Retired Sesame Street Muppets

    Well, there are some factors at play. Both Don Music (headbanging) and Lefty, the Salesman were dropped because they were deamed unappropriate. And even still, who can perform Don like Richard? Richard and Jim are gone, Frank has his foot out the door, and Jerry seems to be in a 60%...
  13. D

    Any Hannah Montana Fans?

    While I hate her so much, I don't think she'd be that dumb at all. I mean, I could see her finishing high school as lip service to all the little girls who created this Frankenstine. I don't think she'd lose it until much later on. I still think she'll wind up like all child stars, in a...
  14. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    When you get them in Mp3 form, may I have Cheep Thrills?
  15. D

    Any Hannah Montana Fans?

    I'm backwards for the fact that people are now born into wealth? The system is broken now. In this day and age, we'd have no Jim Hensons, no Hannas or Barberas. The creative community spits on people like Paris and Miley who just become famous by being born into wealth or celebrity. It's not...
  16. D

    SS returns to the Target Dollar section!

    I'm guessing this is an annual event. If you've seen target's "See Spot Save" dollar section, you know what I'm talking about. Sesame has appeared the last 2 years, and this year marks it's third time. So far, I've only seen board books and a couple other storybooks. But they've just been...
  17. D

    VCR Alert: Oscar on "1 vs 100" (1/11/08)

    WARNING: This Friday will be his last appearance, due to the fact it's the season finalie. So be sure to watch it if you want to. Just putting it out there so you don't forget.
  18. D

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I don't know. i'm not comfortable with them using celebrities to begin with, but the ones used for the first (current) film were pretty much lesser known people. Lindsay would make me cringe. not so much for her, but the use of a bigger celebrity as a voice actor. That said, I wish she'd...
  19. D

    Any Hannah Montana Fans?

    And it's the biggest hit on the channel that's a regular series. I wouldn't hate her as much if the other networks didn't feel they had to copy that sort of crap to compete with it. I miss VARIETY on television.
  20. D

    Cheeseburger in a can

    I doubt that's really the cheeseburger in a can. It looks way too big and fluffed up to have come from a compact can like that. it'd probably be much more suished up, and resemble cranberry sauce, with the indentations of being inside the can. To me, this isn't too disgusting. Not great...
Top